Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Don't forget to join our Partnered Discord, like us on Facebook and Twitter!
Donate to our monthly goal to keep us running.

Photo

Dean Eric Hillsboro

Dean Bluetac

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Offline   Bluetac

Bluetac

Touring Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • LocationUK
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Donator

Well you know how it goes , browsing through ebay as you do when you come across a nice shiney cool looking bass.
I checked out the reviews and what they cost new and placed my maximum bid . well i only went and got it for less than half what they cost new :)

ebhbbks_zpslnlgku6l.png

So it arrived and have it in front of me but the intonation is a little off, I normally set up my own gear with no problem but i have never seen this kind of bridge (ABM) .

BB-3420-003-web_1024x1024_zpsi2udnwss.jp

any advice on how to adjust it would be very welcome.

Thanks 

76561197968639313.png

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Offline   KingCobra

KingCobra

Master Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • 28 thanks
  • LocationKekistan

Similar to this?

https://www.talkbass...bridge.1219883/

Looks like the saddles just slide when not under pressure from the string.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   Bluetac

Bluetac

Touring Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • LocationUK

Donator

yes thats the one , i found the locking grub screw to lock it into the rail , there is also another on the front i assumed it was on a cam system but apparently not. So from the info there is a hell of a lot of trial and error or extreme measurements to be taken and set.

Thanks for the link King kobra it was most helpful  :plus1:

76561197968639313.png

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Offline   Bluetac

Bluetac

Touring Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • LocationUK

Donator

All done :) it was not actually as bad as i thought it would be from reading the linked post :) 

Thanks once again 

76561197968639313.png