Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Our end the month goal is up! $250 remaining. Thank you for donating.
Official Patreon - Facebook - Twitter

We're needing more volunteers for future projects. This includes:
- Laravel Developers (We're looking for a new Lead Developer *PAID*)
--- We need a developer to rewrite our auth code ASAP. Please apply immediately if you can help. ---
- Server Admin (*PAID*)
- Moderators
- C# Developers (& .Net Core)
Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/Y1irWCLoqODGKQVr1

Photo

Crashing Right After Tuning

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Offline   Cat With A Mustach

Cat With A Mustach

Master Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • 78 thanks
  • LocationLynden, Washington, USA
  • Rocksmith:Steam
  • XBOX:CatWithAMustach
Oh god, what have I done. Anyways, I've made about oh, 80 CDLC or something like that, and I've done it the same way through the past 2 years. There is always room for improvement, but I've never had this issue before. I just finished charting the song, adding the Wwise files, lyrics, etc. When I load up the song, the game crashes to 'Rocksmith2014.exe has stopped responding'. I've never had this issue before. I fixed it one time by removing the lyrics, so I assumed the lyric file messed it up. However now, even without the lyrics, the game defaults to the crashed state. My Toolkit and EoF is updated, so I'm wondering if an update with the game is causing this, but I doubt that. Anyways, I'm sure I'm spamming the support section with a question that's been answered a few times. Any help would be awesome. I can show or send any files if need be.

graphic.png

Cat With A Mustach

Master Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • 78 thanks

Oh god, what have I done. Anyways, I've made about oh, 80 CDLC or something like that, and I've done it the same way through the past 2 years. There is always room for improvement, but I've never had this issue before. I just finished charting the song, adding the Wwise files, lyrics, etc. When I load up the song, the game crashes to 'Rocksmith2014.exe has stopped responding'. I've never had this issue before. I fixed it one time by removing the lyrics, so I assumed the lyric file messed it up. However now, even without the lyrics, the game defaults to the crashed state. My Toolkit and EoF is updated, so I'm wondering if an update with the game is causing this, but I doubt that. Anyways, I'm sure I'm spamming the support section with a question that's been answered a few times. Any help would be awesome. I can show or send any files if need be.

UPDATE: I removed every track except for the bass track, and the problem continues. Could something in the toolkit be the issue?

graphic.png

Offline   Rockfirstlast

Rockfirstlast

Hall of Fame Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • 312 thanks

Does the preview audio play when you hover over the song?

Also, try it without adding DD.

Cat With A Mustach

Master Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • 78 thanks

Does the preview audio play when you hover over the song?

Also, try it without adding DD.

Ends up it something with the Bass track actually, of course. When I add the track into the toolkit, it gives me an error saying I have to manually pick a tuning for it, even though it's in Eb Drop Db. When I look in EoF, it says tuning unknown, even though the tuning for the string is (-1,-1,-1,-3) to symbolize the steps below E standard, -3 being the low E string. Dunno what the issue is.

graphic.png

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts
  • 469 thanks
  • LocationVillers-Cotter├¬ts, France

i got the same kind of issue : http://customsforge....ing-dd-by-hand/

not sure what is happening...

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Cat With A Mustach

Master Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • 78 thanks

Seems to be the bass track that is making the game crash. When I don't add it into the toolkit, everything goes perfect. I wonder what the hell is wrong with the bass track to make it mess everything else up.

graphic.png

Online   cozy1

cozy1

Master Peon

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • 176 thanks
  • LocationUSA

Seems to be the bass track that is making the game crash. When I don't add it into the toolkit, everything goes perfect. I wonder what the hell is wrong with the bass track to make it mess everything else up.

Eb Drop Db should be entered into the toolkit editor as (-3, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1) even for bass.  This tuning is included in the toolkit and can be selected directly from the Add/Edit Arrangement 'Tuning' dropdown.  Crashing after tuning can be an indication that Sections/Phrases are not set properly in EOF.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith┬« 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Release of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Test Build of  Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Beta of Customs Forge Song Manager

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without saying ... make sure you are using the latest Test/Beta build before submitting bug reports.