Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Don't forget to join our Partnered Discord, like us on Facebook and Twitter!
Donate to our monthly goal to keep us running.

Photo

1 Minute Changes CDLC?

Request CDLC

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Offline   zed

zed

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam

I know there is a form to make requests but this one is a bit different.  I am wondering if someone would be kind enough to make a simple CDLC to help me with Justin Guitar's 1 Minute Changes.  It would be great to practice these using the Riff Repeater so you can monitor & adjust your speed. 

So a CDLC with basic chords, where you can practice switching between them for 1 minute each and be able to speed it up as you progress.  Justin has it set up in a few stages;

• Stage 1 - Chords A, D, E (D to A, D to E, & A to E)
  • Stage 2 - Chords Am, Em, Dm (Dm to Am, Dm to Em, & Am to Em)
  • Stage 3 - Chords G & C (G to C)

There are more stages but we could start with these 3. Maybe the way to do it would be to have 3 Different CDLCs, each at a slow tempo to start, where you can use riff repeater to practice each "1 Minute Change" and speed them up as necessary. 

It would be great for practicing chords and help with the timing instead of counting. If it is possible and not too difficult it would be greatly appreciated if someone would be willing to make these! 

Thx in advance

Offline   Poopfeels

Poopfeels

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

as a total beginner, id actually love something like this

maybe basic scales/arpeggios on bass too!

Offline   Hostilian

Hostilian

Master Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • 13 thanks
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland

Steam Profile

Donator

Can I suggest a piece of paper for something so basic (it's what I used)..  ;)
As I was simply trying to fit as many changes as I could into a minute, I thought Rocksmith would be far too restrictive and simply would have got in the way of me doing your changes (I was thinking about it, briefly, back for Rocksmith 1)..

Scales are maybe a different matter - but these are built into the games in Rocksmith arcade (they're very useful actually).

Horses for courses and all that, but is this not a bit overkill for just 1 minute changes?

IMHO, you'll learn your basic chords better by NOT using Rocksmith.. :)

#H

Offline   scizor_kick

scizor_kick

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks

I actually just made a cdlc for this. It goes up to stage 6 with the F barre chord. But I'm having an issue with the phrases. The whole song is about a half an hour long (30-1 minute changes), but there seems to be extra phrases every 15 seconds, making it a pain to cycle through in riff repeater. Does anyone know how to get rid of those? I'd be happy to post it once that's fixed.

• zed likes this

Thanked by 1 Member:
zed

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • 448 thanks
  • LocationVillers-CotterĂȘts, France

Phrase or section? did you used DDC? we'll need more detail to debug that case.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Offline   scizor_kick

scizor_kick

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks

I made the sections after every minute in editor on fire, and also checked the "also add RS phrase" button. when i put everything together in the rs toolkit, i only used the creator tab, i didn't mess with DDC. but the track seems to have dd anyway.

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • 448 thanks
  • LocationVillers-CotterĂȘts, France

@scizor_kick the toolkit can automatically add DD when you generate the toolkit if it's set in the option which will explain why there's shorter phrase/section that are created by DDC.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Offline   scizor_kick

scizor_kick

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks

@firekorn is there a way to turn off that function? in the configuration menu i unchecked "auto generate ddc", but it didn't seem to fix it.