Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Our end the month goal is up! $105 remaining. Thank you for donating.
We need to hit our goal by the 29th to keep the servers up.
Official Patreon - Facebook - Twitter

We're needing more volunteers for future projects. This includes:
- Laravel Developers (We're looking for a new Lead Developer *PAID*)
--- We need a developer to rewrite our auth code ASAP. Please apply immediately if you can help. ---
- Server Admin (*PAID*)
- Moderators
- C# Developers (& .Net Core)
Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/Y1irWCLoqODGKQVr1

Photo

Song with clear tones and RS Remastered

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Offline   tha78

tha78

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Hi.

After downloading RS Remastered I am having problem to hear clear or acustic tones for my DLCs songs. The sound is to low I only hear my strings on the guitar but once it changes to distortion its ok again. An example is Pink Floyd Comfortably numb. By clear tones I mean tones that are not fuzz or distortion in it and the problem comes to all my CDLS songs with acustic or clear tones.

Happening on both desktop computer and laptop but not my PS3 where I only have originale DLC. I have also tried both my cables. This problems started with latest patch from RS Remastered introducing teh acustic microphone input.

Anyone else having this problem?

Offline   Cat With A Mustach

Cat With A Mustach

Master Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • 78 thanks
  • LocationLynden, Washington, USA
  • Rocksmith:Steam
  • XBOX:CatWithAMustach

I'm guessing that with the Rocksmith Remastered update, I believe they tweaked the way the game calibrates your guitar. The clean tones may not be able to pick it up, as the Distortion tones up the gain and volume on your guitar. Try re-calibrating your guitar. You can do this by going into the in-game tuner, and pressing the key to re-calibrate, I think it's space or ctrl. 

graphic.png