Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

We need to hit $400 of our goal asap. Currently: 160.24/400- click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 12 (Oct) | Interview with Dardo (Newsletter Writer)

Photo

DD makes the chart inaccurate at some point

- - - - - Dynamic Difficulty Sustain length bend inaccurate

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Offline   ShrillBear52

ShrillBear52

Burnout CDLC creator with anxiety

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

@ShrillBear52 it's a sneaky thing here, DDC when creating DD put back all section start to the first beat of the measure (not sure what was the reason behind it but that's how it is) but your section aren't on the first beat of the measure so EOF doesn't have any issue but when going through DDC, there is.

But as long as the beat map is off (and it is!) it doesn't matter cause you will always have lots of issue to get things to display correctly all the time.

The first beat of the measure should be on the first note but in your case, the first note is 1 beat and little more behind the first beat :

OaBMm7v.png

as long as you don't fix this, it doesn't matter what you try to do, the CDLC will have issue with DDC.

Oh,I will be honest, I didn't know that you meant for this as an issue. (I'm ashamed my self again) thank you!!

I deleted the extra beats at the begenning and as I saw the chord issues are solved.

The only remaining issue is with the 9th note on the g string.For some reason RS doesn'r handle it as a note with a "link to next" endabeld on it. It shows them as 2 seperate note.

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg