I've almost finishd my project but have a few issues with it (as usually).
The most appering problem is with the chord boxes.
At a few point on the song some of the chords are do not appers as a repeated "strum pattern" even through they have "High density" enabled (Thanks Rockman for pointing this out to me).
The next one is more of a problem.
In the pic. you can see the notes are appers separately however they have "link to next" enabled.
The last one is with the bends.
One double-stop has an extra bend on the b string however I only set it for the g string.(via tech-view of course)
I don't know if is this an issue at all,but this doublestop has "pre-bends" enabled after this first one.
I think they don't appers as "pre-bends" but could be the game's fault to not registering.
(I can't realy tell if this a pre-bend or not so don't blame me about this one pls.)
Again,most of this (exepct the bends) are not problems with out DD on the .XML files.
but you can only find out if you watch the project file
Please let me know if I made something wrong and that's cause the problem(s).