Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Our end the month goal is up! $105 remaining. Thank you for donating.
We need to hit our goal by the 29th to keep the servers up.
Official Patreon - Facebook - Twitter

We're needing more volunteers for future projects. This includes:
- Laravel Developers (We're looking for a new Lead Developer *PAID*)
--- We need a developer to rewrite our auth code ASAP. Please apply immediately if you can help. ---
- Server Admin (*PAID*)
- Moderators
- C# Developers (& .Net Core)
Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/Y1irWCLoqODGKQVr1

Photo

CustomsForge merch shop is open for business!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Offline   Voyevoda

Voyevoda

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • LocationThe Surface Of The Sun
  • Rocksmith:Steam
  • XBOX:DemonGiratina
  • PSN:TrippFontaine

Steam Profile

Hi everyone, Alyx here! 

I'm happy to announce that we've opened up an official merch shop for the site! The shop shells t-shirts, tank tops, coffee mugs, stickers, drawstring bags, so you aren't limited to just clothing. All the designs were created by myself (with some 4am input from Unleashed), and it's a hobby of mine so you'll see other gaming shirts I've done if you end up click around.

I've bought several times from Redbubble (upwards of around 20 items) and I've always had the best quality from them. My creations have been on the site for some time now so don't worry, you're not dealing with some sketchy or shady site. Shipping usually takes 7-10 days, but that includes processing time - each shirt has to be individually manufactured for you! 

Due to licensing issues with the Rocksmith clothing line and Ubisoft, we will not be including the word "Rocksmith" in our shirt design - this is 100% pure CustomsForge merch!

If you have any questions about purchasing something or if you're having trouble, please shoot one of the admins (preferably myself or U2K) a message.

Thank you all so much for being a rad community and supporting us over the past two years, and we hope you'll pick something up from our store and wear/use it proudly!

>>LINK TO SHOP HERE!<<

Site admin/all-around jackass.

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Offline   Astro__Zombi

Astro__Zombi

Twitch Streamer

• Ex-Staff Member
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Steam Profile

I love the old school design :D Will definitely order it :D

Thank you!