Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Our end the month goal is up! $105 remaining. Thank you for donating.
We need to hit our goal by the 29th to keep the servers up.
Official Patreon - Facebook - Twitter

We're needing more volunteers for future projects. This includes:
- Laravel Developers (We're looking for a new Lead Developer *PAID*)
--- We need a developer to rewrite our auth code ASAP. Please apply immediately if you can help. ---
- Server Admin (*PAID*)
- Moderators
- C# Developers (& .Net Core)
Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/Y1irWCLoqODGKQVr1

Photo

MAGFest Day 1 - SUCCESS!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Offline   Voyevoda

Voyevoda

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • LocationThe Surface Of The Sun
  • Rocksmith:Steam
  • XBOX:DemonGiratina
  • PSN:TrippFontaine

Steam Profile

Hi everyone! Thank you so much to everyone who came by to support Rocksmith/CustomsForge yesterday. @Unleashed2k and I were blown away by the support and number of people who dropped by to play songs, thank CustsomsForge for just existing, and of course the massive groups of people who would walk by and do sing alongs (we haven't forgotten you, drunk Mario). 

We will be there again today, same place as yesterday, set up on the bottom floor between halls B and C (where the vendor rooms and indie gaming rooms are, in the outside hall). Today, @zerkz will be joining the booth as well! 

I'll also be with a Metal Gear Solid cosplayer group today (as The Boss, with a Venom Snake and an Ocelot) so if you see me walking around you're more than welcome to say hey!

We'd also like to thank everyone who donated to help us get here. We were so close to being screwed out of transportation but you guys were the only reason we're able to get to and from the con this weekend. Thank you SO MUCH, and for your continued support to CustomsForge. This site wouldn't be here without you guys. 

Hope to see you guys today!

-Alyx

Site admin/all-around jackass.

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   deansmayhem

deansmayhem

Hardcore Guitarist

• Ex-Staff Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • LocationMpls. MN

Donator

Glad to hear things are going well and you're having a great time!

Offline   Satanpoo

Satanpoo

Beginner Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Shame that I live far away from almost all gaming conventions.  However if you ever come to Austin for SXSW interactive or Ikkicon, then I would love to swing by.  Have a great time guys.

Offline   Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 1 thanks

You people are lucky.  A convention in 2014 was the last con on the stateside i went to.