Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

We have upcoming scheduled maintenance to be performed on Sunday around 9 PM EST. Please note the website will be offline for several hours. Make sure to stock up on all of your CDLC needs.
Our March Donation goal is up. click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | CustomsForge Newsletter (Issue 16) | Riot grrrl Special

Photo

Muted first chords in series

- - - - -

Best Answer firekorn, 28 January 2016 - 08:02 AM

You already have the tool to adjust the visibility of each chord by using the crazy status (to make the full chord box appear) or the high density status (to make the chord box appear as a repeated one).

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Offline   ikwtif

ikwtif

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

So in EOF, in order to get the muted chord part to show up in RS at a "good" position you need to assign notes to it. I used it as the first chord in a series of chords as muted, but now RS never shows the actual chord to play but just the empty windows, since the "first chord" displayed is muted. 

I don't know if it's possible, but I don't think a muted chord should be considered as a real chord and the next "real" chord should still be displayed in RS. I know the example isn't the best as I probably should use the previous chord as muted, but I have several other sections in the song with the same issue.

6417874975e999f15d2baef23c2efbf8.png

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,202 posts

Donator

✓  Best Answer

You already have the tool to adjust the visibility of each chord by using the crazy status (to make the full chord box appear) or the high density status (to make the chord box appear as a repeated one).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Offline   ikwtif

ikwtif

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Thanks! Must have forgot that was a thing. I'll just use that then

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community