November 30, 201510 yr Hi Another noob question, but I read on some toolkit release notes that Wwise isn't needed any more? Or do I still have to install it? I'm also wondering if there are any tuts around I might of missed using the new workflow? I can only find ones using Wwise as one of the steps.. thxJ
November 30, 201510 yr Administrator You have to install it but there's no need to open it and do the convertion in wwise, the toolkit will handle the convertion himself. There's no tutorial that are uptodate with the recent tools from what i know. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
November 30, 201510 yr Author great thanks for the info,I'll try figure my way around getting it to work without the wwise steps.
November 30, 201510 yr Developer You may want to check this thread for answers and further help with Wwise. Once you have Wwise installed, run the GUI to confirm that the installation was successful. You can find a bit of a tutorial for the new Wwise audio conversion feature by following this link. Are you tired of AV False Positives??? Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here) Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate. CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM) All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible). It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help. * Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response. Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.
Hi
Another noob question, but I read on some toolkit release notes that Wwise isn't needed any more?
Or do I still have to install it?
I'm also wondering if there are any tuts around I might of missed using the new workflow? I can only find ones using Wwise as one of the steps..
thx
J