Fellows of strings and frets! Across entire globe all kinds of people started (or came back to) school. Time to wrap your sleeves and build yourself future, learn how to be responsible and know when to play and practice.
To help you keep things organized, we are pleased to announce the official release of the one and only...
CustomsForge Song Manager
- Automatic detection of Rocksmith installation path
- Backup of your Rocksmith profiles
- Scan your CDLC directory recursively and provide details
- Find duplicates in your CDLC repository and remove all older versions
- Rename songs in your collection to your own liking (using custom renaming templates)
- Sort your songs in setlists
- Edit song information
- Tag your songs using image tags
- Ignition integration
Bugs, Issues and Support:
If you experience any bugs while using of our app, please let us know by posting here. Remember - the priority of your issued problem will depend also on how well you describe the problem itself! Click here to see the example bug report. Please be as detailed as possible, we're unfortunately not any wizards that either help you install software or we don't know the configuration of your machine. Let's make our life and work easier.
- Q: Are there any plans to open source this?
- A: No. as we wish to integrate our Ignition search in near future which will require a specific way of authentication. We don't want to comprehend our servers. But if you want to be a part of our Development team you can apply at any time. We will provide a brief info on which technologies we're using and what skills are required to join us.
- Q: Any chance to add the possibility to edit a song in CSFM?
- A: Yes. Thanks to the our good friends that created the Rocksmith Toolkit , we incorporated editing into CFSM, but do't forget to use their tool with conjunction with ours!
- Q: Is there any chance this will come to OS X?
- A: Yes, CFSM is now officialy available on OS X.
Edited by Lovroman, 17 September 2017 - 04:52 AM.
Updated Official Release Link