Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

Our end of the month goal is up. $350 Remain click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 13 (Nov)

Photo

3/2/2014 UPDATE

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • XBOX:DemonGiratina
  • PSN:MechanicalEngel

Steam Profile

I don't know how to thank you.

One suggestion:

Having thousands or millions of CDLCs is great but I think the Quality and integrity is much better than quantity. If there was a system to rate the CDLCs even a testing team.That would be awesome/

Thanks again

We will not be having a ratings system, but we do have a team of testers, found here :) 

Site admin/all-around jackass.

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Offline   snowdog

snowdog

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Donator

Nearly 10,000 members now!  :shock:  :mrgreen:

Offline   dar619

dar619

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts

i cant play any of the custom songs on rocksmith i download from this site... it shows the title and everything but once i begin the game... it stops... can u help? please

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • XBOX:DemonGiratina
  • PSN:MechanicalEngel

Steam Profile

i cant play any of the custom songs on rocksmith i download from this site... it shows the title and everything but once i begin the game... it stops... can u help? please

Please keep questions like this in the help thread - http://customsforge....help-tutorials/ Also, please remember you will need the Cherub Rock DLC for these customs to work.

Site admin/all-around jackass.

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Offline   lespaul77

lespaul77

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 22 posts

thanks for all the hard work

Offline   jhendrix607

jhendrix607

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Ya'll do great work, keep on truckin'!!! One Love !!!

Offline   abteen

abteen

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Is there an option to choose between the dark theme and bright theme? I don't like this theme

Offline   jagaroth

jagaroth

Medium Guitarist

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Bottom left, Change Theme.

Offline   Kaijin

Kaijin

Master Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • PSN:DjKaijin

I love the dark theme, thanks a lot :D

Offline   smirocsmo

smirocsmo

Touring Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
yeah, the new dark theme is exactly what I was talking about some time ago :) thank you
:) my 140 Customs + Workshop are here:
http://customsforge....dated-december/

Offline   bo3bber

bo3bber

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Thanks for having both themes. I really appreciate having the ability to go back to the white theme.

Offline   Opus_Penguin

Opus_Penguin

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Donator

Do you have a thread for recommendations for the site, i.e. what new features could be added?

Offline   Izzy2014

Izzy2014

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 36 posts

I have a few suggestions and ideas that I'd like to share with you guys. First and foremost, I believe the testers should have their own colors if they are willing to devote their own time into testing (Just as the charters are willing to devote time into charting). Perhaps one of these delightful colors will do? http://www.colourlov...hocolate_Creams (I'm having a major craving for ice cream, which I can't have :( )Testing and charting go hand in hand when it comes to quality, and I feel testing is just as important as charting.

I play another game that is entirely community based for a game called "osu!" . They are comprised of members similar to ours (e.g. Developers, charters, donators, etc. ) The way they give incentive on having users leave feedback is by a system they call "kudosu" (or simply, kudos). When someone leaves detailed feedback on someone's chart thread, the creator of said chart could give the user giving feedback "kudos" (which would be about 2 or 3 points in kudos) while other users who feel the feedback is well thought out or definitely important in implementing, other users will also be able to give "kudos" to a user as well. (Only 1 point of kudos, since they themselves are not the creator of the chart).

For every post a user posts, they give themselves another chance of getting kudos. But what do we do with these points though, you might be asking? For charters, we can use the "kudos" points we gain to bring our charts closer to the front page so that we can get more feedback. But what about users who don't chart? Well, there should be a thread dedicated to suggestions. Users create their topics explaining what suggestions they want implemented to either the website, or to EOF, to the RS Gui Toolkit, etc. 

People enjoy getting noticed, and what better way that to reward their time leaving feedback with kudos, so that their ideas or their charted songs become more easily recognized? This may be a bit td;dr but I really hope you guys take this suggestion into consideration, as the kudos gives me much more incentive on leaving feedback to other's charts. As always, rock on guys m/

**Quick edit**

Maybe we can use the "thanks" we get as a form of "kudos" points, so it can be an easier task and a smoother transition?

Check out my Projects List. Yay!

If you need assistance creating lyrics to a song or want to make a collab with me on any Rock, Metal, JRock or JPop song, feel free to ask me!

Offline   hyperbeam

hyperbeam

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 5 posts

This theme looks much nicer, I won't have to gouge my eyes out now.