Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

3/11/15 - Ignition Beta Update 3

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Offline   hdnsmbt

hdnsmbt

Board Member

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • 44 thanks
  • LocationVienna, Austria, Europe
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Just a tiny little update fixing two bugs: 

• Those of you who didn't get any search results on the first page load and had to use the reset button, this issue should be fixed now. You should get results the first time you load Ignition. 
  • Bold highlighting of newly updated content uses the time you last logged in to customsforge.com to determine which songs have been updated and should be displayed bold. This should significantly improve your experience as that value won't change even if you refresh the page. 

Should you encounter any bugs or odd behavior, please tell us so in our Tracker.

Small stakes leave you with the minimal blues

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   Goofiestbee

Goofiestbee

Master Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • LocationWorcester MA
  • XBOX:o_Goofiestbee_o

Great! Yup the initial load bug is fixed for me! Wasn't really a problem but got a little annoying at times so thank you :)
Great work guys! Glad to be part of this community!

Offline   SwiftPengu

SwiftPengu

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • LocationNetherlands

So now I have to log out and log in again to update my status?

I'm not really sure how that is an improvement, I actually prefer the old system.

What are you trying to accomplish? A feature to show which songs are 'unread'? Or a feature which songs are updated/new since the last visit?

Offline   hdnsmbt

hdnsmbt

Board Member

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • 44 thanks
  • LocationVienna, Austria, Europe

What are you trying to accomplish? A feature to show which songs are 'unread'? Or a feature which songs are updated/new since the last visit?

The latter. We want to show you what's been added and updated since your last visit. There's no status to update. You don't have to do anything other than visit the site for it to work.

Small stakes leave you with the minimal blues

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   queengeedorah

queengeedorah

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 2 thanks

Is it possible that when you open the Ignition Beta the songs will be selected by upload?

So the new songs are on top of the list.

My music collection:

Discogs

Offline   Karmeleaux

Karmeleaux

You probably haven't heard of me.

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • 61 thanks

Is it possible that when you open the Ignition Beta the songs will be selected by upload?

So the new songs are on top of the list.

When on the Ignition.Search page, click the gear symbol to open settings. Under 'Sort By,' select 'Dated Added' (or better yet 'Last Updated' so recently updated ones are back on your radar), and make sure Sort Order is Descending. That should do what you want to do.

Nep

Thanked by 1 Member: