February 21, 201511 yr A while back I tried some custom cherub rock DLC and it worked fine.Now I tried Reel big fish - I know you too well to like you anymoreand everytime I start it up, Rocksmith freezes when loading it.Playing the guitar still works but nothing else does.How do I fix this? edit: Other DLC's still work.
February 21, 201511 yr The problem is not on your end. The file is broken. If you wanna fix it yourself: http://customsforge.com/topic/9986-got-a-song-that-crashes-after-tuning-heres-how-to-fix-it/
February 21, 201511 yr Developer Here is a tool at the bottom of the page that will tell you if CDLC is corrupt.Download CDLC Verifier here. Are you tired of AV False Positives??? Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here) Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate. CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM) All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible). It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help. * Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response. Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.
March 7, 201511 yr A lot of people with Mac has this freezing problem - including myself. I haven't played in two months. Now I bought some songs from Steam and when I tried them, I find out that game freezes several times. Then I got played one song. And again game freezes several times. Then I played one song... this is annoying. You have to force game to quit and start the whole game. I don't know is it Yosemite, Steam or Rocksmith which is causing this freezing. Same problem with custom or official songs.
March 7, 201511 yr A lot of people with Mac has this freezing problem - including myself. I haven't played in two months. Now I bought some songs from Steam and when I tried them, I find out that game freezes several times. Then I got played one song. And again game freezes several times. Then I played one song... this is annoying. You have to force game to quit and start the whole game. I don't know is it Yosemite, Steam or Rocksmith which is causing this freezing. Same problem with custom or official songs. I play RS on Mac and I haven't had any freezing problems that weren't caused by bad customs. The game plays absolutely fine on Mac and there's nothing wrong with RS or Steam, or Yosemite. Sounds like you have some bad customs, and/or corrupted official DLC. Either that or something is wrong with your game installation. I would suggest clearing out all of the cDLC that you have and then check the integrity of the game cache to verify that RS is installed correctly. You can do this by opening Steam, right-clicking on Rocksmith 2014 and choosing "Properties". Then click on the "Local Files" tab and select "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". Most freezing problems are caused by cDLC that is improperly packed, uses the wrong AppID, or conflicts with other customs you have in your dlc folder. Official DLC that has been pirated can also cause problems.
March 7, 201511 yr A lot of people with Mac has this freezing problem - including myself. I haven't played in two months. Now I bought some songs from Steam and when I tried them, I find out that game freezes several times. Then I got played one song. And again game freezes several times. Then I played one song... this is annoying. You have to force game to quit and start the whole game. I don't know is it Yosemite, Steam or Rocksmith which is causing this freezing. Same problem with custom or official songs. I play RS on Mac and I haven't had any freezing problems that weren't caused by bad customs. The game plays absolutely fine on Mac and there's nothing wrong with RS or Steam, or Yosemite. Sounds like you have some bad customs, and/or corrupted official DLC. Either that or something is wrong with your game installation. I would suggest clearing out all of the cDLC that you have and then check the integrity of the game cache to verify that RS is installed correctly. You can do this by opening Steam, right-clicking on Rocksmith 2014 and choosing "Properties". Then click on the "Local Files" tab and select "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". Most freezing problems are caused by cDLC that is improperly packed, uses the wrong AppID, or conflicts with other customs you have in your dlc folder. Official DLC that has been pirated can also cause problems. Thanks for your tip. "All files validated" was the answer. So everything should be ok? I use custom songs only, because they aren't offering that song in official store. I pay official songs, so I can sleep well and support developers. I think my next step is to remove songs, that I have put in DLC folder lately - so thank you again!
April 4, 201511 yr Here is a tool at the bottom of the page that will tell you if CDLC is corrupt.Download CDLC Verifier here.I tried this and it really didn't do anything. I drug the file over and hit enter and the window goes away.. That's it.. Is there supposed to be some responce if the cdlc is good or bad?
April 4, 201511 yr I drug the file ... is good or bad? I think drugging your files might make them not work as well. Of course, all my Pink Floyd songs are currently on methodone and there's nothing you can do about the Marley songs puffing away all day.
April 4, 201511 yr I drug the file ... is good or bad? I think drugging your files might make them not work as well. Of course, all my Pink Floyd songs are currently on methodone and there's nothing you can do about the Marley songs puffing away all day. The "read me" doc says the following: CDLC Verifier DropletApp for Rocksmith® 2014 - Copywrite © 2014 Cozy1 - Purpose: Verify CDLC Song (*.psarc) files before they get installed to reduce risk of game crashes and/or game save corruption - Usage: Drag/Drop CDLC file(s) onto the console executable file icon CAUTION - There is no overwrite protection in this DropletApp If the quarantined file already exists it will be overwritten Thats what I meant by "drug".. Once that was done toy hit any key to continue.. once you strike a key the window disapears.. There is no information on what is supposed to take place..
April 17, 201511 yr Developer @Stringbreaker64 You still having trouble? What are your system specs, and OS? Do you have Net 4.0.30319? It is required. Are you tired of AV False Positives??? Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here) Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate. CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM) All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible). It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help. * Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response. Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.
April 17, 201511 yr Actually... I went back through some of the threads and found another DLL. and once I downloaded that, things went just fine.. Thanks for asking though.. now I need to look through all the things I need to gather to start building my own cdlc's..
A while back I tried some custom cherub rock DLC and it worked fine.
Now I tried Reel big fish - I know you too well to like you anymore
and everytime I start it up, Rocksmith freezes when loading it.
Playing the guitar still works but nothing else does.
How do I fix this?
edit: Other DLC's still work.