Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Thanks Chainbrain (follow him on Twitch) for the $150 Donation and everyone else who has contributed.
March Goal is now up! Thank you for your contribution.
We have reverted the ad changes made yesterday. It was a test, thank you for understanding & consider white listing us.

Official Patreon | Buy a shirt! ($12.87 on Amazon) [ON SALE!]

Photo

J-rock/Visual kei?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Offline   Goosey73

Goosey73

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Does anyone know of any good songs for rocksmith? I know ubisoft is releasing some later this year but it would be awesome if someone could make Malice Mizer or an other songs of the generes.

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts
  • 723 thanks

There are lots of good songs, but I'm curious about your last sentence.  All of the Japanese DLC they announced has already been released, hasn't it?

Offline   Anchang-Style

Anchang-Style

Medium Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • 7 thanks
  • LocationHamburg, Germany

i think 9mm are still due to be released arent they?

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts
  • 723 thanks
The two 9mm Parabellum Bullet songs were released a month and a half ago.

Offline   PetiteReine

PetiteReine

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • 1 thanks

It was a bit difficult to understand, but I know exactly what you mean. There's quite a few J-Rock songs available here on customs forge, actually. It's slim pickings for /actual/ Visual Kei, unfortunately. Luckily, there's two I know of here:

LUNA SEA- End of the Dream

LUNA SEA- End of Sorrow

There's Dir en Grey and L'arc en Ciel floating around somewhere on the net along with four of X-Japan's songs; Kurenai, Orgasm, Silent Jealousy and X, respectively. I forget where I downloaded them at this time, use your Google-fu. :c

As far as general J-Rock, I have tested and had fun with these:

(I'd link to The Pillows, but it's just easier to pull them up in the search.)

GOD KNOWS

LOST MY MUSIC

SOBAKASU

HARUKA KANATA

Hi-Standard (Technically J-Punk, I would think.)

I digress, but more to the point, I would /kill/ for some Malice Mizer. Don't even get me started. I would cry quietly over my bass while playing if someone did Gogo No Sasayaki, Garnet, Tsuioku no Kakera, Ma Cherie or Gekka no Yasoukyoku. More realistically, someone /might/ do Beast of Blood, Syunikiss or Bel Air in the future; if we're lucky enough. (Simply on the virtue that those are their most popular songs that get /so/ overplayed.)

If Ubisoft released any of their songs, or any other Old-School Visual Kei; ugggh, I wouldn't be able to give them enough of my monies.

(Which is never going to happen for Malice Mizer! Stupid sexy Midi:nette!)

If I've missed any here, please correct me. Especially if there's a bass arrangement. C:<

Offline   Anchang-Style

Anchang-Style

Medium Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • 7 thanks
  • LocationHamburg, Germany

Yeah the Larc, X-Japan and Dir en Grey are mainly mine ^^ guess i should put them up the new system at some point^^.

Offline   RCGDD

RCGDD

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

someone made hizaki grace projekt, jupiter and versailles songs?

i love alll of them

and more x japan please

mejibrey to

all visualkei bands, jrock and jpop

^w^

Offline   MoshiMarlo

MoshiMarlo

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Yeah some old gauze-era (when they were still using traditional tunings) dir en grey would be awesome. I've gotta look into making custom songs...

Offline   Ross

Ross

Expert Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • 21 thanks

Yeah the Larc, X-Japan and Dir en Grey are mainly mine ^^ guess i should put them up the new system at some point^^.

Just curious because of your nick, have you been thinking of doing some sex machineguns stuff? :)

Offline   Sharkman828

Sharkman828

Hall of Fame Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • 293 thanks
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Does anyone know of any good songs for rocksmith? I know ubisoft is releasing some later this year but it would be awesome if someone could make Malice Mizer or an other songs of the generes.

I have a few Japanese metal bands, not much J-rock coming from though, here is some of my stuff. there will be more to come but this is al i have thats close to that genre.

Blood Stain Child - Freedom

Blood Stain Child - Sirius Vi

Blood Stain Child - Stargazer 

OK ONE ROCK - Remake

Exist Trace - Endless

Online   Billkwando

Billkwando

L'Arc~en~Spiel

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • 134 thanks
  • LocationUSA

Wow, a lot has changed since this old post! (which I found on Google)

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando