Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

2015-01-09 Ignition Beta Update 2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Offline   hdnsmbt

hdnsmbt

Board Member

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • 44 thanks
  • LocationVienna, Austria, Europe
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Hi, everybody, 

just a little update on what's new: 

• 'Search as you type' is back as a Search Setting
    This is disabled by default. You can enable it in the cogwheel menu.
  • When clicking on an artist in the artists list, your last search string will be disabled so you can see all the songs by the selected artist. Also the group will be expanded.
  • Moved the sorting arrows next to the column header so it's clearer which column they belong to.
  • Tweaked some column widths to make more space for Artist, Title and Album

As always, please try Shift+F5 if you encounter any problems. 

Small stakes leave you with the minimal blues

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   Azrael

Azrael

Touring Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • 47 thanks
  • LocationGermany

Donator

Thanks for those updates!

But am I the only one for whom "search as you type" does not work?

If I type something without hitting enter, it is not searched for. The weird thing is:

In Firefox, if I click on another open tab and then back on the ignition tab, the search is applied at that moment.

Also the search is applied if I hit "next" or "prev" in Ignition.

I also tried shift + F5 (it opens some Dev stuff) and ctrl + F5 (doesn't the latter reload the page?) and I tried Internet Explorer :ph34r: as well. But without any sucess.

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

Offline   Teinashu

Teinashu

Lord of Hunger.

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • 308 thanks
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • XBOX:Teinashu

Donator

Search as you type is disabled by default. 

You can enable it by pressing the cogwheel and selecting it there :)

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   ForgeOn

ForgeOn

Classy Code Monkey

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • 35 thanks

@Azrael: Press and hold shift while you click the refresh icon (firefox now opens the developer console when you press shit+f5).

Offline   Azrael

Azrael

Touring Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • 47 thanks
  • LocationGermany

Donator

Search as you type is disabled by default. 

You can enable it by pressing the cogwheel and selecting it there :)

That was the reason... thanks!

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.