first of all, let me say thanks everyone for all your great feedback. It's been really great to go through all your posts and see the positive response on Ignition. Here's a few things we fixed and tweaked according to your suggestions:
- The song preview button is back
It pretty much works the same way it did before. That's why it was so easy to bring back. We just stole our own code.
- Better visual feedback on disabled elements
Some of you pointed out that the bottom navigation elements sometimes needed a second click to work. That's because you had either a context menu or record overlay open. To close those you can click anywhere, which means the other elements are disabled at this time. Whenever something is not clickable you will see a darker layer on top of it, so that should be more intuitive now.
- Sort by Member bug fixed
Sorting by the member column used to throw an error. It no longer does.
- Show/hide columns works now
Another nasty bug was in the Search Settings for the displayed columns. This is fixed now so you should always see just the columns you chose to see.
- Added Album and DD as optional columns
While we were already working on column visibility, we made two more columns optional as was suggested.
- Fixed default table order
Some users experienced weird table orders when they first visited the site. That's because it was set to the Downloads column. It's back to Updated now.
- Improved searching with special characters
You can search for "Guns n' Roses", "Coheed & Cambria" and "Florence + The Machine" without blowing anything up now. More fixes regarding special characters probably to come...
- Replaced dropdown boxes
As some of you noticed, the dropdown boxes we used had some quirks so we replaced them with a different kind.
There's still a lot of suggestions we're working on, we'll keep you posted here.
Oh, and if anything doesn't work or you get any weird behavior from Ignition, try Shift+F5 and it's probably going to be fine.