1. "Note>Drum>Toggle blue cymbal+tom" only works in the "PART REAL_DRUMS_PS" track, because Phase Shift is the only rhythm game that supports this specific notation.
Yes, I'm using it on that particular track but it doesn't work for me. This is how I'm doing it:
1. I add the blue note and convert it to Blue Cymbal.
2. Ctrl+ALT+B to toggle that function.
3. Song-> Test in Phase Shift and only the blue cymbal note appears.
2. Are you just wanting to change the appearance of the 3 different usable cymbals? You can alter and replace the PCX files used to draw the cymbals in the 3D preview, but changing the 2D rendering in the piano roll would require code changes and are thus less user-customizable.
Let's say that I wanted to identify a Splash Cymbal. I'd personally add it on a yellow cymbal note.
Well, the thing is that I'd like to change that yellow note to a (pick a color that's not Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue or Red since those are already for other notes) note but on the same line.
That's what I mean. Give more diversity at Cymbals since there are plenty: Stacks, chinas, crashes, rides, splash, bells... It sounds like a mess tho xD