Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

We're 100% funded by donations. Please keep us running by clicking the link below to donate.

Mastery Bug fix now available in a GUI form, grab the BETA (1.2.6.4 or later) version of the CFSM - repairs tab
Rocksmith Remastered CDLC Fix (PC) - Mac Fix Discuss Rocksmith Remastered here (including fixes, bugs, etc).
New Christmas design available in the merch store here! You can also get stickers, mugs, and more! (20% off clothing designs - use WEIRDGIFTS at checkout)
Multiple Volunteer Positions You can apply here
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook & Twitter

January Donation Goal is up! Please donate to keep our services running in 2017! Happy Holidays.

Photo

Latest EOF releases (1-17-2017)

• Please log in to reply
1951 replies to this topic

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Magna Charter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts
  • 383 thanks
  • LocationVillers-CotterĂȘts, France
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Donator

I have a bit of issue with trying to use that Bonus part.

I'm trying to use the Thin Dif. to Match function with the REAL Part_GUITAR but when i try to do this, i get sent back to the PART GUITAR track and can't go back to the Bonus track at all....

Also i tried to search around and can't find a way to do a full copy of a track to another track to get section, phrase, note, FHP, arpeggios, etc... which would be way faster in some situation than doing a GP import or an XML import.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Offline   BHMath

BHMath

Touring Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • 186 thanks

I don't know if it's me but with the latest EoF I opened an existing project and all colour were offset by one

A string was red, D string was yellow and so on

I notice also that the order of tabbing is GUITAR --> BASS --> BONUS --> GUITAR_22 --> BASS_22. I would expect Bonus at the end after BASS_22 since it's better to use GUITAR_22 and BASS_22 before Bonus

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• 2,248 posts
  • 667 thanks

I'm trying to use the Thin Dif. to Match function with the REAL Part_GUITAR but when i try to do this, i get sent back to the PART GUITAR track and can't go back to the Bonus track at all....

I need to update the thin difficulty function (and several "copy from" functions) to allow the bonus track to be selected as the template. If that's not the problem you're describing, please provide more details as I'm not able to reproduce it.

Also i tried to search around and can't find a way to do a full copy of a track to another track to get section, phrase, note, FHP, arpeggios, etc... which would be way faster in some situation than doing a GP import or an XML import.

I've thought about a function to clone a track to another, but haven't gotten around to programming it. Would other people find that useful too?

I don't know if it's me but with the latest EoF I opened an existing project and all colour were offset by one

A string was red, D string was yellow and so on

Go into File>Properties and make sure the color set is the one you want. The "Default" and "Guitar Hero" color sets match the lane colors you listed.

I notice also that the order of tabbing is GUITAR --> BASS --> BONUS --> GUITAR_22 --> BASS_22. I would expect Bonus at the end after BASS_22 since it's better to use GUITAR_22 and BASS_22 before Bonus

I couldn't reproduce this. When I start at "PART REAL_BASS" and repeatedly CTRL+TAB, it goes to "PART REAL_GUITAR", "PART DANCE", "PART REAL_BASS_22", "PART REAL_GUITAR_22", "PART REAL_DRUMS_PS" and lastly "PART REAL_GUITAR_BONUS". This happens whether I open a project file written by the recent build or one created by EOF years ago. Is this happening when you open an existing project or when you create a new one? What order are the tracks listed when you view the Song>Track menu?

Offline   ShrillBear52

ShrillBear52

Touring Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • 15 thanks
  • LocationCheck, :D

I don't know if anyone else has this issue at all,in the latest version when I hit Ctrl+z inside EOF it stops working

#OfficialRetard

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• 2,248 posts
  • 667 thanks
I can't reproduce that by opening a project, adding a note and using Undo to remove it. Please provide a minimal set of steps that reliably cause the crash to occur for you.

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Magna Charter

• 2,693 posts
  • 383 thanks

Donator

It only happened two times so far and only after doing at least two consecutives Undo and my first guess would be that there was nothing left to undo that caused the crash but i haven't done any proper test on this yet.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Offline   ShrillBear52

ShrillBear52

Touring Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • 15 thanks

It only happened two times so far and only after doing at least two consecutives Undo and my first guess would be that there was nothing left to undo that caused the crash but i haven't done any proper test on this yet.

Almost same with my case,it doesn't matter if there was any changes to undo or not,if I hit ctrl+z it crashes the program.

#OfficialRetard

My Customs

Offline   ShrillBear52

ShrillBear52

Touring Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • 15 thanks

Also,sorry that I didn't described the details earlier I'm a bit ill right now.

#OfficialRetard

My Customs

Offline   Tysylio

Tysylio

Master Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • 40 thanks
  • LocationToronto, CA

Donator

I have the same issue.  If I undo more than once it crashes.

Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

See my Workshop here.

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• 2,248 posts
  • 667 thanks
Hi, folks. The latest hotfix (12-3-2016) is in the first post. Changes are as follows:
*Changed the "program files" folder detection to only apply to the C drive.
*Fixed a crash with the previous hotfix that would occur when performing undo multiple times on a chart that has an empty bonus track.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   BHMath

BHMath

Touring Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • 186 thanks

I couldn't reproduce this. When I start at "PART REAL_BASS" and repeatedly CTRL+TAB, it goes to "PART REAL_GUITAR", "PART DANCE", "PART REAL_BASS_22", "PART REAL_GUITAR_22", "PART REAL_DRUMS_PS" and lastly "PART REAL_GUITAR_BONUS". This happens whether I open a project file written by the recent build or one created by EOF years ago. Is this happening when you open an existing project or when you create a new one? What order are the tracks listed when you view the Song>Track menu?

Sorry I wasn't precise enough I meant with CRTL + SHIFT + UP or DOWN.

Go into File>Properties and make sure the color set is the one you want. The "Default" and "Guitar Hero" color sets match the lane colors you listed.

OMG what a noob. Thank you !

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• 2,248 posts
  • 667 thanks
Starting at "PART REAL_GUITAR", if I press CTRL+SHIFT+Up, it changes tracks in this order: "PART REAL_BASS_22", "PART REAL_GUITAR_22", "PART REAL_GUITAR_BONUS", then it wraps back around to the first pro guitar track "PART REAL_BASS" and then back to "PART REAL_GUITAR". If you're not getting that order, please verify the order of the listed tracks in Song>Track.

Offline   BHMath

BHMath

Touring Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • 186 thanks

Exactly but I used to press down but this is the order I get. But as I said I would expected this order

Down : PART REAL_GUITAR --> PART REAL_BASS --> PART REAL_GUITAR_22 --> PART REAL_BASS_22 --> PART REAL_GUITAR_BONUS

This is not a big deal, you don't have to change it but since it is advise to not use BONUS track for compatibility issue. I though it would be the last of the down list.

But don't worry just keep it that way. I just have to get used to this order.

By the way do you know why by default GUITAR_22 is lead and GUITAR is rhythm in toolkit ?

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• 2,248 posts
  • 667 thanks
CTRL+SHIFT+Down cycles the tracks in reverse order, so it is working as expected and the same as before except that now, the bonus track is the last track in the project.

If I were to guess, it's because the original default track limit of PART REAL_GUITAR_22 was higher, so it was better suited for lead guitar since some solos hit really high notes.

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• 2,248 posts
  • 667 thanks
Hi, folks. The latest hotfix (12-6-2016) is in the first post. Changes are as follows:
*Updated Feedback import to recognize the unofficial "N 7 #" and "E O" open note notations.
*Updated the "Thin diff. to match" and the various "copy from" menu functions to allow the bonus pro guitar track to be specified as the template.
*Added a line to the Information Panel to display the selected note's fingering.
*Added a "Track>Clone from" function allowing the active track's content to be replaced with a copy of another track of the same format.

Thanked by 3 Members:

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• 2,248 posts
  • 667 thanks
Hi, folks.

It's time for a new release candidate. Changes are as follows:
*Fixed a bug that prevented the "Set start point" function from being selectable from the Edit menu.
*Fixed a bug in the "Highlight notes in arpeggios" feature that could either cause EOF to hang or to toggle between normal and tech views when adding notes.
*Updated the Information Panel to display the tone played on each string of the selected note, for pro guitar/bass tracks.

The full changelog for RC12 is here if you're interested in the usual wall of text:
http://www.fretsonfi...=644982#p644982

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   Kiscsak98

Kiscsak98

Touring Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • 119 thanks
  • PSN:Kiscsak98

From where can I download the latest hotfix? I can't find it anywhere. It isn't in the first post.

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Magna Charter

• 2,693 posts
  • 383 thanks

Donator

@Kiscsak98 The new release candidate have all the hotfix of the previous version integrated so there's no hotfix needed.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Offline   Frack

Frack

Hall of Fame Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • 40 thanks

Kirk_Hammett_Metallica.jpg

Frack%20Guitars_zpsk6ace3fh.gif

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• 2,248 posts
  • 667 thanks
Hi, folks. The latest hotfix (12-22-2016) is in the first post. Changes are as follows:
*Updated "File>Guitar pro export" to support the bonus pro guitar track.
*Corrected the "Auto-adjust sections/FHPs" feature to not apply to tech notes that are moved.
*Added an "Auto-Adjust tech notes" preference that will appropriately move a tech note if all its gems apply to regular notes that are moved.
*Fixed a bug where an "At least one arpeggio/handshape crosses over into another RS phrase" warning could be incorrectly given during save.
*Fixed a bug where the Beat>Rocksmith menu would be disabled when the bonus real guitar track was active.
*Changed the RS import when no chart is loaded so that if the imported XML file has "_bass_" in the name (case insensitive), the destination track selected by default is PART REAL_BASS.
*Improved MIDI export to have special timing conversion logic for grid snapped items that should ensure the MIDI timings are properly quantized.