Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

Feburary's end of the month goal is up. Your support keeps us running. You can donate via: click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | CustomsForge Newsletter (Issue 16) | Riot grrrl Special

Photo

Lyrics Error Message

- - - - - Lyrics error

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Offline   Alain24601

Alain24601

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Hi there,

First time coming across this problem. Used USC to create my lyrics, everything is saved normally as a .txt file. When I import into EoF I got a pop-up error message saying error invalid lyric file.

I haven't done anything differently from my succesful CDLCs.

I just packed it without lyrics and it works fine.

Any ideas on troubleshooting this?

P.S. I tried to re-tap lyrics again from scratch in case and I am getting the same error message when importing to EoF.

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts
If you can upload the lyrics and send the link to me I'll take a look.

Online   Nacholede

Nacholede

Heisenberg

• 2,716 posts

Got the same issue here with Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence 

9A7alLl.jpg

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• 2,924 posts
I still can't help unless you post a link to the lyric file. Otherwise it's probably a problem with the lyric file, possibly the same thing as in this thread:
http://customsforge....t-lyrics-on-eof

Online   Nacholede

Nacholede

Heisenberg

• 2,716 posts

I still can't help unless you post a link to the lyric file. Otherwise it's probably a problem with the lyric file, possibly the same thing as in this thread:
http://customsforge....t-lyrics-on-eof

Well, the problem was a lyric around there. Couldn't find the exact word but deleting some words solved the problem. I still got an empty space on the lyrics but its ok :D 

9A7alLl.jpg

Offline   AntonZap

AntonZap

Master Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

I remember that deleting the accents and apostrophes from the lyrics did the trick for me in one of the songs that gave trouble. I'm not saying they are to blame since they seem to work almost always, but if you run into the error again you can try that.