Login to Account Create an Account
**RULES LAST UPDATED 9/5/2016**
- You agree that we reserve the right to change the rules at any time for any reason.
- You agree that by signing up and using this site that you have acquired the legal rights to the songs in the CDLC that you upload or download.
- We encourage everyone to purchase the game and any official content that is created by Ubisoft. We are thrilled they created this game and brought us all together.
That being said, we are a fan site and are in NO WAY affiliated with Ubisoft, Steam, the Rocksmith development team, or anything else to do with any of those things. All trademarks are owned by their respective owners and we do not claim to be any part of any of those. We are simply here because we love the product so much we are creating more content to compliment their creation.
CustomsForge is not liable for any issues that may arise when using content from this site.
The staff reserves the right to read private messages for any illegal content. We use a keyword system to scan PM's.
We follow the DMCA system, please contact Unleashed2k ( email@example.com ) if you need to send a takedown notice for any CDLC.
- No trolling, spamming, advertising, or other general douchebaggery. That includes racism, sexism, discrimination, use of homophobic/racist slurs. Respect each others musical tastes. We do not allow anonymous accounts from sites such as bugmenot.
- This is an English speaking forum. For help in other languages, see the International support section of the forum. This is not the place for any discussion about race, religion, or politics.
- Respect the Staff. If you disagree with a warning or ban. Discuss it in PM with the Admin/Mod who gave it. Don't create topics about it, they will be deleted.
- No piracy, No mentioning piracy related sites, No crack discussion. No posting of legally purchasable educational workshops/learning tools. No posting of official Rocksmith 1 or Rocksmith 2014 official content. That means included songs and official DLC. Live versions of official content are also not allowed. Live versions of DLC songs that did not make it over to 2014 from the original Rocksmith is allowed as long as it doesn't copy the original chart. No posting of modifications to official Rocksmith 1 or 2014 tracks, this includes chart changes, tuning fixes or multi track versions. For the purposes of this site, Ubisoft released content is untouchable.
- If you are caught in an attempt to monetize CDLC in any way (ad.fly via external site, charging for CDLC, asking for donations, ect) or commisioning others to make cdlc for you, you will be subject to user moderation and other administrative actions that may include a permanent ban.
- Keep requests to the therefor created section. Requesting elsewhere can result in a warning. Please keep your signature a decent size. It is not allowed to request songs in your signature and please keep the amount of different colors to a minimum.
- As of July we have a Adoption System for Magna Charters. The rules for the Adoption System are listed here
When converting RS 1 customs to RS2014 please give credit to the original author. It is not allowed for a normal member to upload a custom he did not create.
- In the event that you use links from CustomsForge to access partner websites, you agree to be on your best behavior - disrespect or trolling on these sites may result in administrative consequences back here on CF. (This includes but is not limited to theriffrepeater.com and official rocksmith pages [forums, twitch, facebook, twitter]).
- When working on projects or modifications, they cannot contain anything that supports pirated copies.
- Zero tolerance policy on advertising CDLC, CustomsForge and the subreddit on Ubisoft channels & The Riffrepeater.
- Download links to CDLC are only allowed in the CDLC Database and Workshop area. If you need to link to a song, give a link to the recordpage.
- No collections or torrent's of CDLC.
- No unauthorized use of CustomsForge or "Ignition" for usages such as bots/scrapers without the approval of CustomsForge.
- This is to prevent unauthorized desktop apps, server load abuse, loss of donations, and other things such as community feedback.
- Scrapers will be banned permanently as they use ignition for what it's not intended to be used for
- If you would like to build a bot and have proper permission please contact us.
CDLC Database rules
- No posting of official Rocksmith 1 or Rocksmith 2014 official content. That means included songs and official DLC. Live versions of official content are also not allowed.
- Use of AdFly or other attempts to advertise via link redirection will land you with a warning, followed with a permanent ban after failure to comply.
- Please use an approved site to host your customs - That includes Mediafire, Dropbox, Skydrive, BOX.com, Google Drive, and zippyshare.
- Due to slowness / queue problems (1 file at a time) with Sendspace, please make sure to provide a mirror of another host.
- You cannot use a host that requires registration (such as 4share)
- Please make sure you are using the latest version of EOF/Toolkit when making customs to assure your CDLC will be functional.
- Please use only numbers (1.0.1, 2.0, 10.0.1, 3.1) in the version field and up to two periods. (9.9.9)
- If your song breaks the game (crashes, deletes save game) your CDLC will be disabled from the database until you fix it.
- When creating a song, make sure it uses "Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock - 248750".
- Do not use online folders for all your CDLC. One song per folder in the case of platforms & multi-tracks
- Correct grammar.
- Correct artist name (Unsure how to spell it? Look in the database how other users have named the band. Example: Guns N' Roses. not Guns 'N Roses)
- For version, please stick to numbers only. (1.1 not 1b) Our new system allows for three numbers and two .'s being used.
- Add a song preview
- Add album artwork
- Use the release notes to convey important information.
- Please use correct psarc file naming: Artist - Song Title - Version - DD
- Always make sure to fill out everything completely.
- The main download link should be for the PC.