- Since past few versions its back to FULL scan after installing new beta even though new install was not selected. It is also forgetting my Columns.
This is expected behavior. After any significant/major revisions, CFSM will always perform a full rescan. Only after minor revisions is full scan not performed.
- "First search or filter on the artist and then use enable/disable."
I have done that but the Toggle makes it difficult if some songs are Enabled and some Disabled. It would be better to have a separate Enable and Disable button. This way if the songs are already Disabled they stay Disabled. Also, Select All and Select None would be better to have separate buttons.
So after filtering then first use 'Select/All None' and then use 'Toggle Selection'. This should produce your desired result.
- Can confirm Clicking on a song doesnt Check the Select box. Thanks.
- CTRL+Click is Checking the Select Box.
This is expected behavior and is described in CFSM Song Manager, General Help.
-Can we not use the Select Box? In Windows you can select files with CTRL, SHIFT, HOME, etc. which is a universal way of manipulating items.
CTRL, SHIFT, HOME in windows folder of files on my machine selects from the cursor location upward to home. Is this what you mean? This is a low priority feature if it is.
- Reload All Song Packs Resets the Enable/Disable Settings. Should remember them.
I can not reproduce this behavior. Plz describe your workflow completely.
- Tried to disable an ODLC. Gave this error:
This is a Rocksmith 1 Compatiblity Song. RS1 Compatiblity Songs can not be disabled individually. Use SetlistManager to disable all RS1 Compatiblity Songs. but when I go to SetList Manager, I cant find the song in any of the Song Packs shown.
This is expected behavior. Use must use Setlist Manager to enable/disable the entire RS1 Compatiblity Pack (See the lower right hand corner 'Song Packs' datagrid in Setlist Manager).
- CTRL + Click a Song in Duplicates makes the list scroll weirdly.
This is expected behavior and is described in CFSM Duplicates, General Help. I am unable to reproduce 'makes the list scroll weirdly. Plz describe your workflow completely.