I am so excited: I did my very first track using EOF (last and actual version).
While trying to get a song to the wished result: there were some problems (reading in the forum or interpret error log was helpful).
After hitting the "generate"-button (everything works well), there is was: my first psarc-file ... holy cow!
Plugin guitar, turn the volume up ... ah, there it is in RS (but preview not playing; picture is present). Click ... let's rock!
So ... track starts as all other tracks (originals and those from here). But: the grid doesn't start to flow ... not even the added silence at start.
Well, I'd checked now - I would guess - everything inside of EOF:
- yes, events are present
- yes, default sounds are present
- yes, sounds are set and named
- yes, frets are okay ... like chord fingerings
- sounds great, loud enough
- arrangement type: just rhythm (hey, first try, guys!!)
- no DD ... only at "amazing"-tab, just "pc", rs2014 ... well, I have no further idea.
In the SC everything works like a charme ... damn, I need help!
The used sounds are from a found library (in this forum) - I tried using sounds of Creed's "Arms wide open" (clean and disturbed).
After searching a while, someone mentioned to remove tech infos - but I don't know where to search/find.
Any help to save me?