Error importing lyrics - first time ever for japanese song

Im having an issue importing lyrics for a really cool japanese song i made while using Ultrastar creator and getting the error "Cant import lyrics" first time having this issue , also tried to delete the japanese letters that was there

Heres the file for the song: https://www.dropbox.com/s/296i5gar3u5fzn7/Man%20With%20A%20Misson%20-%20Dive.txt?dl=0

thanks for anyone who help! means alot

Im having an issue importing lyrics for a really cool japanese song i made while using Ultrastar creator and getting the error "Cant import lyrics" first time having this issue , also tried to delete the japanese letters that was there

Heres the file for the song: https://www.dropbox.com/s/296i5gar3u5fzn7/Man%20With%20A%20Misson%20-%20Dive.txt?dl=0

ah I remember having this issue once. How'd I fix it?

"open the text file and click file, save as .txt and change the encoding to ANSI", lets try that.

Yep worked for me. Give it a go

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

ah I remember having this issue once. How'd I fix it?

"open the text file and click file, save as .txt and change the encoding to ANSI", lets try that.

Yep worked for me. Give it a go

Wow man thanks alot , finally worked after along time ; have a great day !

• Like 1

The original file in the dropbox link imports as-is in the latest hotfix of EOF, doesn't seem like there's a problem. A much older version of EOF (pre March 28, 2017) would have been unable to import this file due to the presence of the Byte Order Mark (a Unicode encoding mechanism).

• Like 1

The original file in the dropbox link imports as-is in the latest hotfix of EOF, doesn't seem like there's a problem. A much older version of EOF (pre March 28, 2017) would have been unable to import this file due to the presence of the Byte Order Mark (a Unicode encoding mechanism).

Oh so i only downloaded the original Eof and not used the hotfix ;thanks for telling me that!