Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

General Volume is Too Low

- - - - - volume problems audio rocksmith game nosound poorvolume

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   Jotajota

Jotajota

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 1 thanks

I got rocksmith 2014 remastared on steam and when i play i notice the volume of the game is very low like a whisper, i see game setting and check my laptop altavoz mixer and seems runing fine.

Offline   Jotajota

Jotajota

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 1 thanks

I write like a monkey in english 

Offline   PinKushin

PinKushin

Hardcore Guitarist

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • 2 thanks

Steam Profile

User's Awards

Â 

Might have to do with the custom tones, when you add effects to the signal chain in RS the volume tends to drop. Since I play bass I tend to just swap to a clean tone any time that happens, if your playing guitar you may want to create a custom tone with only distortion. I haven't found the signal degrades too much with only 1 or 2 effects in the chain but any more than that and the volume degrades fast unless you use CFSM to boost the signal through the arrangements tab. You may also try to calibrate and only turn your instrument volume up around half way, that can help occasionally though not as much as creating a shorter signal chain (if your computer is running 100% volume on the RS cable more signal from your instrument will only cause compression not an increase in volume, almost like a tube amp.)