Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements

We are almost half of our donation goal! We need your support to keep everything running. Any amount helps.

If you'd like to help support us, donate by clicking here.

Join us on: Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Report Bad Ads | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 5 (March)

Photo

Slides not working EOF

- - - - - slides eof editor on fire rocksmith notes frets

Best Answer dilberturiel, 22 November 2018 - 02:07 AM

I just deleted the notes and created new ones and now they work once I selected as "Slide Down" and set the end fret (ctr + shift + L).

Go to the full post »