Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Taking save games to a friend's computer

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Offline   Drift

Drift

Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • 3 thanks

I wasn't having any luck finding info on this. Sorry if there is already a thread. Trying to take our multiplayer saves over to a friends PC but he has his own Copy so I was trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer the saves over?  If anyone has a link to instructions that would be appreciated.

I did see the transfer option in CGT but that is not super specific on what you need where, whose profile ID , etc. 

Offline   Drift

Drift

Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • 3 thanks

I got it working. Just had to go for it with the CGT transfer option. 

Offline   Rodman

Rodman

L64 R66 B72

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts
  • 261 thanks

User's Awards

I have made a script updating the saves vice versa and saving them everytime.

If you need something, scream!

Offline   Drift

Drift

Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • 3 thanks

I have made a script updating the saves vice versa and saving them everytime.

If you need something, scream!

I got it , thanks though! It was super easy once I tried. I was just afraid of pulling something game crashing and wrecking the inaugural run. Playing with fresh profiles is just a pain 2 player trying to remember which ones are in that sweet spot of challenging but not impossible for both. 

I did see your post about away games and enacted a library share to keep them synced like you mentioned so thanks for that idea.

Offline   Rodman

Rodman

L64 R66 B72

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts
  • 261 thanks

User's Awards

I use the same profile at my machines and a friend of mines and have them synced via cloud ;)