Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

CustomsForge August Update | Newsletter (Issue 1)

- - - - - newsletter customsforge update official

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   Unleashed2k

Unleashed2k

CustomsForge Founder

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • 470 thanks
  • Unleashed2k
  • Unleashed2k#11323
  • Unleashed2k#1337
  • XBOX:Unleashed2k
  • PSN:FWF_Unleashed2k

Steam Profile

CustomsForge Newsletter (Issue 1 | Aug 2018)

Hey all,

I apologize for the late response I've been working my ass off at a few temporary jobs.
Thank you for reading this update! I'm going to discuss a few things here:

DDoS Attack & Discord Raid

Lately, we've been targeted via Discord "raids" (where bots spam our discord) and DDoS attacks.

Our amazing team of Administrators and Moderators have been keeping an eye on this and have been resolving these issues as they occur. Unfortunately, I don't know why we are being targeted.
We will keep an eye on this and work on fixing it asap.

Accidental Suspension
The website was down a couple days ago due to our server company accidentally suspended our servers for 'late payment' even though it's not due until the end of the month. We reached out to them and corrected this. To make sure it doesn't happen again we're setting up a new donation goal to get it paid off asap.

Donation Goal

You can donate via http://customsforge....th-august-goal/
Any amount helps, thank you!

Advertisements

We ran a test of the new google ads and saw it was extremely annoying on multiple areas of the website. We've reverted those and are solely using Sovrn for now. If you could whitelist us on your browser it would help a lot!

Developer Update

The current progress of the rewrite has slowed down but I plan on making sure we speed things up again even if that includes getting more front-end developers on board to help assist. 

Rule Update on Covers

We've updated our rule for CDLC covers of DLC, more info here: 

http://customsforge....pdated-rule-4/ 

Merch

We currently have two stores. One store is for US Customers, and the other store is for international.

All of that info is here: http://customsforge....ng/#entry288261

The US store is shirts only, and the international store also ships to the US but has other things like bags, stickers, etc.

Updates via Newsletter

I plan on creating a monthly update newsletter soon to provide updates on the website, featured CDLC, and more! I'll have more info on this soon as we work on it. The newsletter will still be posted in this section as well. 

I am considering this issue 1 of the newsletter and we will add more to it in the future. 

Thanks for reading this update and we're working hard on bringing more features to the website! 

Keep rockin! \m/

Mark (Unleashed2k) | CustomsForge Founder

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Thanked by 2 Members:

Offline   HeadGofer

HeadGofer

Master Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • 10 thanks

Donator

Thanks for the updates!

Offline   dgb1119

dgb1119

Master Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • 17 thanks

were being.. fucking attacked?.... who the fuck attacks dudes jamming. thats literally all we do. a select few fcukign smart guys know how to chart, and they do it DAMN well, just to share with others, so we can all jam. the fuck is wrong with people.