Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements

Our donation goal for August is up! Thank you for donating.

Cozy1 is looking for PS3 and Xbox 360 testers. More info here

Join us on Posted ImageDiscord | Posted ImageFacebook | Posted ImageTwitter | Posted ImagePatreon | New Shirt Designs! (New Low Price! 12.87 w/ free prime shipping)

Photo

Official DLCs available for download or not?

- - - - - #dlc #downloads #officialdlc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Offline   kevinmoody

kevinmoody

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hi guys! 

Just asking how I can download the official DLCs listed here. When I click on download, it doesn't bring up a downloading page, it brings a blog page... Are there really available or not? 

For example, the track Zombies from The Cranberries is an official DLC available in the official store at $XX. But this track is also here on this website and I'm not seeing a link to download it.

I suppose then that you cannot download it but I still see that the track has been download more than 5000 times.... 

Am I missing something? 

Thanks guys for your help.

Kevin

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts
  • 533 thanks

Donator

"No piracy, No mentioning piracy related sites, No crack discussion. No posting of legally purchasable educational workshops/learning tools. No posting of official Rocksmith 1 or Rocksmith 2014 official content. That means included songs and official DLC."

http://customsforge....tion=boardrules

We display official content in our database as a courtesy for user to know it is available. We link you toward our partner The Riff Repeater where the article can allow you to find the link to the appropriate store for your platform. Those songs aren't downloadable for free in any kind of form here which is why they are highlighted in red and the button for the link isn't a "+" but a "i".

The download number is just counting how many people opened the link from our database. It's not related in any way to actual purchase or download in any kind of the content itself.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity