1. I have legit versions of RS14 and Cherub Rock ...all game files verified and show as "installed" in Steam Library.
2. I "refreshed" my computer back to factory original settings and reinstalled RS14 / Steam.
3. Cherub Rock shows up in my DLC folder, but does not show up in the Song List. RS14 runs fine, otherwise.
4. I have NOT added the "magic" DLL file that makes CLDC's work...if Cherub Rock won't even show up in the Song List, there's no sense in proceeding further with the CLDC stuff until problem is solved.
5. I am not running any antivirus / malware / blockers...nothing... my PC is a clean slate.
Why won't Cherub Rock show up in my song list ?
(I wrote to Ubisoft a week ago ... no response).
Thanks in advance for any suggestions...I've been pulling my hair out for 2 weeks trying to fix this.