Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Problem with CDLC

- - - - - CDLC PROBLEMS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Offline   MrGuitarPL

MrGuitarPL

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Hi guys!
Today i wanna try upload new song to rocksmith (I did it before) but today i dont have any sonng which i uploaded early . I only have the songs from rocksmith and also i have one dlc from Ubisoft. When i try upload song i get notification about successful adding but i dont have any old song and also song which i try add today. Someone could solve my problem?

//Edit i have dlc called Kansas- dust in the wind

Offline   ctrl

ctrl

I'm Your Charity Case

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • ctrl#11771
  • ctrl#0052
  • XBOX:Vortextuality
  • PSN:EdgeOfControl

Steam Profile

Can you please rephrase your post? It's hard to read.

We are unbound, free, unshackled.

Chasing the illusions of who I once was - "Someday" - Godsmack

You're addicted to the pain and the shame - "Say My Name" - Godsmack

I wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obscene - "Before I Forget" - Slipknot

All I see instead of me is another fucking casualty - "The Infected" - Four Year Strong

Selfish beneath the skin but deep inside I'm not insane - "Almost Easy" - Avenged Sevenfold

They're so ignorant, they don't understand, you were always longing for a chance - "Wasteland" - EarlyRise

You don't know pain until you're crushed by the weight of a world that forgot you - "The Worst Of Us" - Quietkind

Out there is a future waiting to be had, if you think I'll let it go you're mad - "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" - Judas Priest

Welcome to Paradise City.

I am a CustomsForge Moderator - if you have a question over an administrative action I have taken on your account or post, please PM me or message me on Discord - ctrl#0052. Actions that have been taken by my account have been documented by other staff members on Discord.