Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

End of the month goal is up. We need to hit our goal before the 31st: clicking here to donate.

Join us on: Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Report Bad Ads | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 7 (May)

Photo

CFSM 1.4.3.4 buggy as Hell

5 replies to this topic

Offline   GorbyRulez

GorbyRulez

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 thanks

Just installed the latest beta update and I get an annoying system beep for every single CDLC and just as annoying a msg stating that the CDLC is missing come important part.  These CDLCs are all functional and missing nothing.  I stopped the process when it took 5 minutes to scan 20 files...with over 1600 songs I'd be waiting until May for it to complete it's initial erroneous scan.  I'll try to attach a bmp.

Attached Thumbnails

• Error.png

Offline   cozy1

cozy1

Master Peon

• Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • 201 thanks

plz pm a copy of any buggy cdlc.  38 special LaceyB will do since it is no longer available. 

There is a good chance that these CDLC are missing the sortable album name or song volume information because they were produced with older version of toolkit.  This <Warning> is not a bug but an actual condition.  I will check the CDLC once you PM them and then possibly easy up on the error checking if this is determined to be the case.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Offline   GorbyRulez

GorbyRulez

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 thanks

E-mail sent to your g-mail with attached file.  FYI - the new version issues <Warnings> on the core RS2014 song packs (songs.psarc, rs1compatibiltiyDisc_p.psarc and rs1compatibiltydlc_p.psarc)

Offline   cozy1

cozy1

Master Peon

• Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • 201 thanks

Plz try latest beta version of CFSM.  It also fixes the dll issues.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Offline   GorbyRulez

GorbyRulez

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 thanks

Annoying system beep gone, thank you.  Is there a logfile created showing the warnings so that I can check for updated files?  Obviously I'll ignore the erroneous warning for the built-in game files (as stated above) but if I can get updated CDLCs for the others, I will.

Offline   cozy1

cozy1

Master Peon

• Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • 201 thanks

You can find the log in: My Documents/CFSM/debug.log

Reply to this topic