Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Game freeze after song selection

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   r0br

r0br

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hello,

I'm a big Buddy Guy fan and was excited to find a few of his songs. However, that turned to disappointment when I try to launch "Damn Right I got the Blues" as the game freezes right after selection. I tried to "edit" the song in the CustomForge Song Manager and it won't with the following error.

"Unable to edit: Blues_Damn-right_v2_p.psarc !
Error: Tone data is missing in CDLC and multitones will not change properly in game. - Please re-author XML arrangements in EOF and repair multitones name and time changes."

​The odd thing is that when another song of his "A Man and the Blues" arbitrarily drops of the list I can actually play the one above although this doesn't happen often. 

I was curious if anyone with experience has been able to fix this issue?

Thanks.

Offline   heruzek

heruzek

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

I'm having the same problem, but didn't try to edit it. Actually not a single custom song works. I might have to reinstall Rocksmith.

Offline   dafboy

dafboy

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks

I had the same problem....

Solved it by downloading the new D3DX9_42.dll