Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Sophie Lloyd

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   newmans1985

newmans1985

Master Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • 3 thanks
  • PSN:newmans85

This is someone who came up on my YouTube suggestions that I thought people would like to hear.

Offline   TomSawyer2112

TomSawyer2112

Freebird

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • 126 thanks

It's about guitar music, yes ? So better put a bucket on the head and close that shirt. :D

Offline   MentalSharps

MentalSharps

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 0 thanks

She's a really talented guitarist to be fair to her.. looks like she's a lot better than most of the "hot female guitarists" that get popular on YouTube.

Also to be fair Rock and Roll has always been equally about image / looks / attitude, as well as the music. Ever since Elvis..right through until now.

But yeah those videos are a little odd...don't think she needs to focus on specifically trying to be sexy, makes it feel artificial. Focus on playing with attitude..and the rest will sort itself out on its own.

Still.. great player! I'll be happy if I can ever play half as good as she does.