Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

New guy on the site

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   DangitBobby

DangitBobby

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Greetings, all.  I'm from the soggy north of Michigan (it should be snowing, but it's been raining all week).  I started on Rocksmith 14 on PS3, but happened to catch the $12 deal on Steam, so I'm looking forward to getting started on PC as well.

Guitar wise, I'm a tinkerer...I own 3 parts-based builds:  A Strat, a Tele, and a Les Paul.  I own 2 acoustics on top of that, an Ibanez bass, an additional Tele that was purchased complete, and a Recording King lap steel.  I love playing around with guitars and setups, mostly just to see what happens.

Musically, I'm into classic and primitive country, bluegrass, rockabilly, and the odd Southern rock and Cowpunk type stuff.

I look forward to learning from you guys!

Offline   MaZtoR

MaZtoR

Great A'Tuin

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts
  • 64 thanks

User's Awards

Welcome. 

Feel free to join the championship if you want some friendly competition.

Offline   Slayze

Slayze

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 48 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • xslayze
  • Slayze#21905
  • Slayze#5710

Donator

Welcome!