Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Strange problem.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Offline   Goranpaa

Goranpaa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hi!

For a couple of days ago, I wanted to play some of the DLC and CustomsForge songs that include the possibility to play them on  the bass guitar that I never have tried before. But at least 3 of them, when I clicked on them said "Switching to guitar" and then the tuner for the guitar appeared. :- 0

And I'm sure these songs include the bass too.

Anyone who got a clue?

Offline   coldrampage

coldrampage

Hardcore Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • Coldrampage#4963
  • XBOX:BITEsizeNINJA24

press tab when the tuner appears to change from emulated bass to proper bass

OK at Everything but not good at anything, well its OK I guess. This is just another thing I'm having a go at.

Offline   Goranpaa

Goranpaa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks

Thanks that's great! It's very annoying when you want to play a real bass guitar on some songs and the program thinks you are playing the guitar.

Offline   MaZtoR

MaZtoR

Great A'Tuin

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • 64 thanks

User's Awards

It is just using the last known setting.

Offline   Goranpaa

Goranpaa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks

It is just using the last known setting.

Hi!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this? I have the bass guitar hooked up to a separate  save game. So  what is there to configure in the settings?

If I had played both the bass and the guitar on the same save, I wouldn't have been that much surpriced when the game get confused  and suddenly decide that I need to switch to the guitar in certain songs.

And as said, I know that these songs are playable ( Or should be at least ) on a real bass guitar too.