I just want to share my love for this band

dr00p

I posted on Steam that a band I know by hart is Madrugada. Who have excellent songs to play too. Their front-man Sivert Høyem, has a solo career which is just the same for me. I checked here on CF too and was surprised not to find any songs of them. So I suggested them to Ubisoft. If you don't know them yet I suggest you check them out! 

Songs I picked were: The Frontman; Vocal; Beautyproof; Sirens; A Deadend Mind; Only When You're Gone (Live@Tralfamadore); Hands Up I Love You; Step In This Room And Dance For Me.

All from the band Madrugada. That last song is actually one of the first songs I learned how to play. 

Sivert Høyem's songs are equally beautiful.The ones I suggested are: Northwind; Into The Sea; Belorado; The Light That Falls Among The trees; Moon Landing; My Thieving Hart (feat. Marie Munroe); (or any other); Exiles.

Just a musical share. Blues rock if you want to label it, but really just a gem on it's own. The first three albums (incl. B-side albums) Industrial Silence, The Nightly Disease and Grit I learned how to play guitar from. Plus I really like to listen to those albums. Sivert Høyem produced seven more albums with so much beautiful songs.

Check out Black Mambo; Highway 200000 or Animal Child (Sivert) too for example.

I tried to do a request here, but nothing happened/loaded after I clicked the confirm button. Anyway, maybe you'll like 'm too.

Take care,