Why I'm leaving CustomsForge....

76LittleDaggers

Question

It's really late and I have to work in the morning. I'll be back tomorrow!

Seriously you guys are the best. I am having more fun playing guitar than ever before! Rock on!!! :-P

Seeing this website develop and rise from the ashes of Smithy has just really inspired me to tell you all how great you are. We got this ball rolling so fast and I am just so unbelievably grateful for everyone that was a part of that. It's all these people coming together that makes this possible and I want to thank each and every one of you!

Good night and thank you everyone!

• Like 3

Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out alive.

11 answers to this question

It's really late and I have to work in the morning. I'll be back tomorrow!

Seriously you guys are the best. I am having more fun playing guitar than ever before! Rock on!!! :-P

Seeing this website develop and rise from the ashes of Smithy has just really inspired me to tell you all how great you are. We got this ball rolling so fast and I am just so unbelievably grateful for everyone that was a part of that. It's all these people coming together that makes this possible and I want to thank each and every one of you!

Good night and thank you everyone!

CF is nothing without you guys, the users and creators.

Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!

I saw the title this morning and thought shit .. what happened over night???  :ugeek:

• Like 1

\m/(><)\m/

'99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine)

"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."

Yes magnusm1 made the same funny joke... It gets our attention every time doesn't it.... Haha

Troll? I don't agree he's a cool dude. I guess everyone will have their opinions...

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

excuse me sir! I am no troll!! lol :) I merely wanted to thank everyone for getting this amazing community together. I chose to do it through humor that is all. I really am sorry if I appeared "trollish" to some people. was not my intention i promise :)

Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out alive.

Seeing this website develop and rise from the ashes of Smithy has just really inspired me to tell you all how great you are. We got this ball rolling so fast and I am just so unbelievably grateful for everyone that was a part of that. 

Not a few hours had passed since "The Event" and we were all dancing naked around the fire in here 8-), the fact that most of us was already naked at the time of "The Event" mightve helped... but still ;).