Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Anybody who knows how to pay on Steam with the Verified by Visa virtual card?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Offline   Goranpaa

Goranpaa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks

I got this card. But whenever I try to shop at Steam, it asks for a 3 number security code wich that card doesn't seem to have. Does the Steam shop support such a card at all? I have tried tru Pay Pal and Visa but this doesn't work because of the lack of the 3 number code that normal cards have.

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • 551 thanks

Donator

If the card doesn't have a security code you surely won't be able to shop online with it.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Offline   Goranpaa

Goranpaa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks

Well, this is very strange indeed! I bought a Paysafe "card" and bought / downloaded The Jace Everett song - Bad things from Steam. And the old and  hard problem that I had with getting Cherub Rock to work as you remember? Suddenly started to work after the installation of the Jace Everett song!!!? :- 0 So now I have all my 340 songs and DLC's working in the Remastered. Hurray! But I still wonder how this could be possible?

Some kind of magic must have been involved  here. :)

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• Administrator

• 3,880 posts
  • 551 thanks

Donator

@Goranpaa or Steam having issue which is far from impossible, Steam is an impressive machine that has ton of issue on a multitude of level and it's far from impossible that they have such bugs in their own system.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Offline   Goranpaa

Goranpaa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks

@Goranpaa or Steam having issue which is far from impossible, Steam is an impressive machine that has ton of issue on a multitude of level and it's far from impossible that they have such bugs in their own system.

Totally agree. That's the reason why I as much as I can? Stay away from any Steam game. I have been there and done that with Skyrim before. But with R.R I had to of coarse.

In this case, it seems like the new Jace Everett song did give Cherub Rock a kick that forced it to behave.

Or maybe the Jace song title or text did scare the Cherub enough to start working? :D

Offline   Mortalo

Mortalo

King in Yellow

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

• 2,885 posts
  • 145 thanks

I got this card. But whenever I try to shop at Steam, it asks for a 3 number security code wich that card doesn't seem to have. Does the Steam shop support such a card at all? I have tried tru Pay Pal and Visa but this doesn't work because of the lack of the 3 number code that normal cards have.

It must have it, otherwise, it's no use. I use mine always to pay on STEAM. They should have shown it (CVV number) for you when you made it (virtual card), but there should be an option at your bank's online service to get it (though it's paid service at my bank).

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Offline   Daegen

Daegen

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks

Donator

the 3 numbers are on the back on mine top right

Offline   Goranpaa

Goranpaa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks

Thanks for your inputs guys! Well, the 3 digit CVV, I found at the same spot as where you sign the card with your name on my card.