CDLC freezes at amp screen

RuNeN00b

Question

I can understand that it seems like everyone has this issue, but mine is very peculiar. I've done what every thread on the first five pages of Google have suggested me to do, and yet, I still get stuck at the screen after tuning. I've tried multiple D3DX9_42.dll files, even while trying to put them in the root and dlc folders, but nothing has worked.

The weird thing is, I've gotten it to work before. I recently performed a fresh Windows install on my computer, as a result of multiple malicious programs eating up my RAM. Now that I've reinstalled however, nothing seems to be working.

2 answers to this question

welp using rocksmith remastered you should get dll linked here:
http://customsforge.com/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/

also make sure you've bought cherub rock DLC it's essentinal to free you from hustly of changing appID's for a cdlc

:)

and you're ready to play all that christmass themed songs from CF :P

welp using rocksmith remastered you should get dll linked here:

http://customsforge.com/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/

also make sure you've bought cherub rock DLC it's essentinal to free you from hustly of changing appID's for a cdlc

:)

and you're ready to play all that christmass themed songs from CF :P

The alt link worked, thanks!