A Word About Chat

Halazia

• Administrator

It's sad this has to be said but with the influx of these types, something's gotta be done. Just because I joke with the people in chat does not mean I will hesitate show any authority, same goes for other mods and admins. Some people have taken that friendliness we show in chat to mean they can overstep boundaries and make themselves too comfortable. I personally joke with others in chat because they've been around for a while and they proved themselves to be great people that I can talk to - and the assholes get weeded out fast. If you start catty bullshit, you can be sure my friendly demeanor goes right out the window and I will act as admin of this site, as will the others on the team. 

And now, this kitty.

http://i.imgur.com/vlLG6cc.jpg

• Like 1

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

• Administrator

Awwww...what a little sweetheart!!! Is s/he yours..? I love puddy tats.  :mrgreen:

Sorry to go off-topic!

Not mine, but here's my four legs of terror

Posted Image

• Like 2

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

My Kitty is the best:

Posted Image

And the dog my wife wouldn't let me have:

Posted Image

He is an actual local dog someone was trying to re-home.

\m/(><)\m/

'99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine)

"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."