Help with a trill

xxKryptonite

Question

First off, I am in way over my head trying to do this song but I have learned so much doing it so I just keep going.  The song is "My Kinda Party" by Jason Aldean. The main reason I am doing it is because the solo is great.  Part of the solo has a trill (or at least I think it is) which I am not sure how to tab correctly in EoF.

To hear  it in the song, go to this link and go to 3:55 in the song and it is shortly after.

This is what I have it as in EoF:

http://i.imgur.com/Eycse3R.png

I am not even sure the notes are correct but that is besides the point.  It does not show up correctly in game so what is the way I should do it?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

When you say it doesn't show up correctly in game, do you mean the notes don't show up at all, or just that there is no indication that they're anything except normal notes? Unless I'm mistaken, Rocksmith doesn't have any kind of special notation for trills, so cstewart's suggestion of using hammer on and pull off notation makes as much sense as any solution. A quick way you could add this kind of notation to a bunch of consecutive notes is to select all of the ones that will be HO or PO notes (ie. all notes from the second one until the last trill ntoe), mark them all as hammer on (press H), then use "Edit>Selection>Deselect one in every" and specify to deselect note #1 out of every 2 notes. This will leave every other note selected, starting with the second hammer on note, and you can set them as pull off ntoes (press P). You could manually select notes to apply hammer on and pull off separately, but any other method would take longer.

As you were saying above, I  was wondering if there was any reason for doing trill but it sounds like you say no at this time.

From what I understand,  raynebc, you are one who develops EoF, correct?  If so, I thank you for your work.  I have never seen a project like this that is so well done.  I am truly impressed.  I am trying to figure out tech notes  right now  which I think you had a hand in developing too and  I hope you will be impressed with my final product.