CDLC Inventory Mass Redownload?

Xellot

Question

Ok,  I haven't been able to find anything on this yet.  But say you have lost all of your cdlc at one point for instance.  In my case this happened, but only to certain songs..  Overtime I've accumulated over 2500 songs, and I only have about 1800 in my dlc folder..  This has been due to typical computer issues, having to reformat, and not having my songs backed up... At one point I even had all of my files somehow magically renamed into code basically, and I had no ****ing clue what song was what, or how to fix it, but I did.  My question is..   In the event that you lose all of your cdlc, or you only have a partial amount of the songs you previously downloaded from ignition in your dlc folder..   Is there someway instead of "INDIVIDUALLY" going through, and clicking download on each song, a way to download all of your songs again at once?  For instance, like using check boxes as you would in windows explorer to select all of your files, instead of having to click on each and every single damn one of them???  This would be so much easier if you lost all of your files...  All you'd have to do is log into ignition, click select all on your collection, and.... BAM!!! They could start downloading again, and knock out the hassel of renaming, relocating, blah blah, you know where I'm going with this, if you've had these issues..  As I've been typing this, I just thought how that could even be possible, given the fact that the downloads aren't direct, and mainly switch you over to another page/link..  Anyway..  Just wondering, because I'm missing so many great songs I used to love, but I have so many others in my folder, that I don't even notice it until I go searching for all psarc files on my computer, or end up having to reinstall rocksmith for some reason.  Also this is unrelated, but is there any perk to donating?  Not that we don't receive the awesome perks of this website, and anything affiliated with CDLC.  I was just curious if there was a members club type thingy majigger or some superfast download access lol..  Someone please respond to this.  Have a good weekend!

8 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@Xellot nop

I mean we know some people wants to be able to have a way to redownload a lot of songs at once but the fact every song aren't hosted by CF makes this a lot more complicated because we don't handle any file, just link...

As for donating perk, no there's nothing. You get the same experience as everyone else no matter what

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Why not try the free CustomsForge Song Manager?

http://customsforge.com/topic/22341-customsforge-song-manager-cfsm-official-release/

Pretty sure that makes a database of all your cdlc so at least you have a comprehensive list, so if some cdlc goes missing then you will know.

Or there is also this, tbh I'm not sure if they are the same thing

http://customsforge.com/topic/12382-custom-game-toolkit-game-saves-gigbox/

Well there's a list of all previously download songs on ignition.  I was basically asking if there was a way to download them all at once, rather than individually go through each, and every single one.

1 hour ago, Cripalicious said:

how do you get to said list

b8JdZtC.png
https://ignition4.customsforge.com/user/collectedcdlc

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

The problem with the collection feature is that it got wiped when ignition was updated to 4. Its only use to me now is to show me what I've downloaded recently. I just keep backups of everything, on other PCs and external drives.

It also doesn't help when songs are removed from the database. I've got quite a few of those and for that you need backups anyway.