Rocksmith graphic bug

Mercenary

Question

Hey! 

I didn't had problems with the Remastered Edition since 2-3 weeks. It's a graphic bug (which you can look up here: www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=7a5800-1494927301.jpg).

Everything is still playable but it just looks shitty. I've tried to find the problem over steam but it didn't found anything.

Anyone has any ideas? 

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

@@Mercenary, give me exact versions of tools you've got to compile this and we'll see, It looks like missing info from eof like chord id's or what may be ddc bug also >__>

there was similar issue back in 2014 :)

@@Alex360, there is also this graphic issue in the main menu (www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=0a0674-1494933359.jpg) and it was already before I've done any new CDLC with the Remastered edition...

But I'm having EOF hotfix (5-3-2017) and the RS Toolkit (v2.8.2.0-93d25281 beta).

• Administrator

That's not a graphic issue at all, that's just a default of EOF automated generetion for FHP regarding the first screenshot.

As for your second post, i'm not sure what cause this but it shouldn't be related to CDLC.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I heared about tpping support plans from @@raynebc long time ago, still can't say it's there, I've been away for a long time(as for me)

also try to validate steam cache for rocksmith and make sure you're on main channel (if you were on some beta - switch back!) looks like textures is missing or shading issue

P.s. I should totally look  at screens before writing things lol

I've tried it the oldschool way now and re-installed it. I also used the newest version of the .dll (http://customsforge.com/topic/33138-rocksmith-remastered-cdlc-fix/) which I forgot before. Maybe this was the reason, I don't know.

There are no issues (not in main menu and not in a CDLC) yet but I will post here if they appear again!