FrenzyFire

Question

Ok, so I am on a Mac and everything is up to date and all CDLC have been converted with the newest toolkit. 

I start Rocksmith 2014 with steam as I always do and there are most all of the CDLC's that I just updated. Well then the next day I start Rocksmith 2014, and the CDLC's that were there the day before are now gone. A week later I might start Rocksmith 2014 and some of them are back. I can open Rocksmith and then close it and reopen it and things sometimes will show back up and sometimes they don't. How is this happening, and is there any way to fix this?

I have gone thru every post I could find on here that was about as close to the issue I am having and done everything that I had not tried already, but it still happens.

I also have taken out all p.psarc files after converting, but this was just the other day. I had them in as well until saw where someone said to keep your DCL folder around 200 files in it.

I also have purchased a real DLC to convert the CDLC's to, but don't see how this maters because as said they show sometimes and sometimes they don't.

Any ideas.

Thanks

Frenzy

11 answers to this question

Re-enumerating often helps (start the game as normal then Escape back to the Rocksmith title screen, then go back into the game - I think there is a quicker way to do this by going to the shop, but I've always done it this way, so it's a habit for me now).

This works great! I have songs now that have never showed before. Thanks

• Like 1

• Administrator

It's a known issue for Mac user, i think there was some topic offering possible solution but i don't recall where they are and i don't have time to check it right now.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Re-enumerating often helps (start the game as normal then Escape back to the Rocksmith title screen, then go back into the game - I think there is a quicker way to do this by going to the shop, but I've always done it this way, so it's a habit for me now).

• Like 1

Also the limit is the # of files, not the number of actual songs... if you unpack 100 CDLC's, merge them into a single folder, then pack it into one massive .psarc, it only counts as 1 of the 2xx limit, instead of 100.

I'm stupid.  How exactly do you do this?