"no guitar" section still displaying on mastery overview

Hornet871

The custom I'm working on has sections where one guitar plays, but the other is silent for a good 30-45 seconds. I've set it with the "No guitar" section on EoF, but that section still shows up in the song when looking at the mastery overview above the chart. Am I not addressing the silent guitar properly, or did I miss a step?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v30fbojytugv9hn/noguitar1.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qau8xfswvris7xu/noguitar2.jpg?dl=0

Those are the two areas in question. I have a similar problem on the bass chart but forgot to get the screenshot. From what I can tell, there shouldn't be that orange bar underneath (It's connected to the same one from the section before it), as that signals the continuation of that section. I've set it as a new 'noguitar' section, but no dice.

Far as I see it's completly normal 

• Like 1

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

Yeah, a noguitar section should display as a normal section (a segment of the yellow bar), but with no phrases (the purple towers) and it shouldn't be selectable in riff repeater. Can't guarantee that the last one is true from a screenshot, but it looks normal to me.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!