Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements

We need our donation goal completed asap! Click here to donate. Any amount helps. $400 Left!
We'll be at MAGFest 2019! Come and meet us.
We're always looking for Volunteers. At the moment we're looking for volunteers for the following positions: Moderators, Newsletter/Social Media Staff, Bootstrap/jQuery/Datatables Developer, PHP/MySQL/Laravel Developer, C# / .net Developer, NGINX/PHP-FPM Server Administrator, Graphic Design Artist. If you think you have what it takes please fill out our form. Our main priority is finding another datatables/bootstrap/jquery developer.
You can apply for all the positions here: https://goo.gl/forms/yWt0FX8GQGie3WGG2 | Newsletter Issue 2 has been released! - Please fill out the survey after viewing
Join us on: Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch (Now Offering International Shipping!) [+Stickers, Mugs, etc!] | Report Bad Ads

Photo

Full Chord Notations Added In Custom DLC Repair

10 replies to this topic

Offline   turningjpnz

turningjpnz

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hi,

I just ran the beta version on a few Custom DLCs and noticed that it replaced all the chord repeat symbols with the actual chord. It gets pretty cluttered and hard to see on the screen.

Offline   Lovroman

Lovroman

Expert Guitarist

• CustomsForge Song Manager Dev

• PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • 22 thanks

Steam Profile

• Lovro - Offline
    Since: May 07 2016 05:48 PM
    5.2 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

You have to reapply the fix with "add DD" enabled in order to correct the issue (you'll need atleast version 1.2.6.9)

Offline   treefern70

treefern70

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • 1 thanks

There is an update to the ddc for the song toolkit which when updated removes the chords if you re apply DD to the file  hope this helps

Offline   turningjpnz

turningjpnz

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Thanks for the quick replies. I was worried that I wasn't clear in my original post, so I included two screenshots.

The first time I I did the repair, I used version 1.2.6.7 of the CustomForge Song Manager. I only selected the "Repair 100% Mastery Bug" and converted about 6 files. They all seemed to lack the repeat chord symbol.

I updated to the latest version of the CustomForge Song Manager (1.2.6.10) and ran the "Repair 100% Mastery Bug" with the "Add DD (if not already present)" option selected on replacements of the original files I converted. The result was the same as my first attempt, so I ran it again on the same files.

Each time the 100% Mastery was reset to zero and after playing the song, I received a mastery score that reflected my actual achievement. The screen was really cluttered though, as you can see below.

My file looked like this before the conversion:

rocksmith02.jpg

And like this after the conversion:

rocksmith01.jpg

Any further suggestions would be much appreciated.

Offline   Alex360

Alex360

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts
  • 343 thanks

CCCCCCCombo!

Offline   Chlipouni

Chlipouni

Touring Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • 318 thanks
You have to use DDC v3.2 beta to fix this issue. You can replace the files located in the ddc folder of the RSToolkit.

Offline   Alex360

Alex360

Guitar God

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts
  • 343 thanks

@Chlipouni, what you'd like to do in stable 3.2? anyway I'll push ddc beta asap to beta toolkit, tnx

Offline   cozy1

cozy1

Master Peon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  • 190 thanks

@Alex360 DDC 3.2 was added to the latest beta revs of CFSM and toolkit.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Release of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Test Build/Beta of  Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Beta of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest Test/Beta build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Offline   BoomSoMuch

BoomSoMuch

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 1 thanks

Donator

I'm having a partial success trying to fix this.

I just got the latest version of CFSM (v1.2.7.9) and ran the repair with the Add DD button selected.

http://imgur.com/a/cV1Yt

Good News

It did a great job fixing the songs that did not have DD. They now have DD, the 100% bug is gone, and no chord clutter problem.

Bad News

I'm having issues with songs that already had DD. It did fix the 100% bug, but I still have the chord clutter.

http://imgur.com/a/uCn6m

The example above is Lola. I also tried going to the song manager tab and using the bulk action to add DD to fix it. No luck

TLDR:

The current fix in CFSM works for songs that do NOT have DD. However I can't seem to fix the chord clutter issue on songs that already had DD.

Offline   Chlipouni

Chlipouni

Touring Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • 318 thanks

@BoomSoMuch,

You can also use the DDC tab of the RSToolkit to do this :

- drag and drop all psarc files you want to fix

- define the parameters and activate the needed check boxes

- click on generate button

Check if some of the fixed psarc files are not duplicated (some with DD in the name and others without)

You have to keep only one file in the dlc folder of the game ...

Offline   BoomSoMuch

BoomSoMuch

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 1 thanks

Donator

Thanks Chlipouni, I will give that a shot.

And just to be clear, my post isn't meant to be a complaint or whine. I have huge huge appreciation for the CF devs and community. I was just hoping my feedback would be helpful to the devs as they are working on this.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Reply to this topic