Bonus Bass Songs Crashing

Archie79

Question

I have ran a search but couldn't find anything about this. After running the repair for the 100% mastery bug, whenever I go to play songs with Bass bonus in the top left of the screen the crash the game. All other songs work fine. The Bass bonus songs in question worked fine before running the 100% mastery bug fix. Anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

UPDATE

I tried replacing one of the songs with the original file and that also crashes now. Some of the song are a hit or miss (sometimes crash, sometimes don't) other songs just crash all the time. 

2 answers to this question

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

if the song contains too many arrangements it will always crash RSR.

RSR allows maximum 5 arrs I guess. This could be fixed by deleting any bonus arrs with the Toolkit.

I had this issue with all of my cdlcs which had 3 arrangements + metronome track as bonus for every path. I just get rid of the bonus tracks and they're fine again.

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png