Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Remastered messed up scoring?

- - - - - Remastered cdlc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
182 replies to this topic

Online   Chlipouni

Chlipouni

Touring Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • 316 thanks

FYI, the file "songs.psarc" has been modified by the update and there are differences between files extracted from RS2014 and RS2014R.

Offline   delwin

delwin

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • 0 thanks

Have another update. I turned master mode on and had Can't Buy Me Love (bass, no chords) report a higher mastery than I think it should have. Master mode didn't appear to kick in during the song, but a 99% playthrough gave me 100.4%. Certainly possible I may have missed it if it did kick in briefly, though, so take it for what it's worth.

So far, this is the only non chord song that it's happened to me with which I have noticed.

Offline   Aludog

Aludog

Sir Bassalot

• Day One Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts
  • 484 thanks

I can only agree with jbroch. I turned off DD and turned on the "overwrite to max" setting and didn't have any issues so far. I only tried bass though but at least one of them had chords in it and it scored mastery like expected. So turning of DD seems to work and should be an ideal solution for everyone who doesn't need DD anyway.

A8Hz2GE.jpg

Offline   Wormweed

Wormweed

Master Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • 8 thanks

I can only agree with jbroch. I turned off DD and turned on the "overwrite to max" setting and didn't have any issues so far. I only tried bass though but at least one of them had chords in it and it scored mastery like expected. So turning of DD seems to work and should be an ideal solution for everyone who doesn't need DD anyway.

I have turned off DD and turned on, and override to max since the first time i fired up Remastered, and all songs i play give me 100%, except a few songs like 74-75. So i think you have just been lucky with the songs you tried to play.

Offline   Pepro

Pepro

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

on PC, guitar, the song from Amorphis - From the Heaven of My Heart seems to be unaffected by the 100% bug. Played on clean profile both rhythm and lead tracks and it gave the actual accuracy instead of 100%.

I play with override to max on difficulty settings.

I have an older version of the song which doesn't have the bug, pm me to get it.

This newer version has the 100% bug:

http://customsforge....of-my-heart-r96

Online   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • 540 thanks

Donator

List of songs that doesn't have the issue : https://www.reddit.c...c_issue/d8gc5kf

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Offline   Aludog

Aludog

Sir Bassalot

• Day One Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts
  • 484 thanks

@Wormweed Well, I played official songs and I played my own customs, so I guess they are just well made enough to not have this issue. I'll try playing guitar on some of those as well to make sure that works too.

A8Hz2GE.jpg

Online   Mortalo

Mortalo

King in Yellow

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

• 2,875 posts
  • 145 thanks

Amorphis - Silver Bride Rhythm seems not affected by the bug as well (it's full of chords). I played it in Nonstop-Play but The Thing That Should Not Be (by Snake) Lead, not even finished (I stopped in the middle), gave that 100% in Nonstop-Play.

I have Override to Max on ON and Master Mode on OFF.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Offline   jbroch

jbroch

Master Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • 44 thanks
  • XBOX:TamitRaelc

Ok So I tired all three of these and purposefully messed up, bad notes, stopped playing etc.. 

ABBA_Mamma-Mia-Bass_v2_p.psarc No Problems at all

America_Sister-Golden-Hair_v3.5_p.psarc

The-Beatles_Back-In-The-USSR_v1_2_DD_p.psarc

Perhaps this has to do with how the charter set the difficulties? Maybe the Difficulty is set to low ? 

Online   cozy1

cozy1

Master Peon

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • 185 thanks

on PC, guitar, the song from Amorphis - From the Heaven of My Heart seems to be unaffected by the 100% bug. Played on clean profile both rhythm and lead tracks and it gave the actual accuracy instead of 100%.

I play with override to max on difficulty settings.

I have an older version of the song which doesn't have the bug, pm me to get it.

This newer version has the 100% bug:

http://customsforge....of-my-heart-r96

I pm'd you for link to older version.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Release of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Test Build of  Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Beta of Customs Forge Song Manager

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest Test/Beta build before submitting bug reports.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Offline   Molice

Molice

Guitar God

• Donator
  • 2,062 posts
  • 88 thanks

Steam Profile

Found one cdlc without issue 100%,( with chords and DD). But i can not find it on Ignition, so i don`t know who is author. We played it on CF championship. I now played this twice, on both run, i got correct mastery <100%. (On clean, new profile in RS)

Joey Ramone - What a wonderful world (There lead and bass)

Offline   PC Plum

PC Plum

Hall of Fame Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts
  • 805 thanks

I made this

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

It's meant to be test file.  It's a custom with 1 min of silence and contains the chords (in this exact sequence)

Am, C, D, Em, Am, C, D, Em, G, G

Ten easy chords to hit.

I'll get experimenting later and I thought some others could try it out too.

I would be looking to see if hitting

- Am, C, D, Em (the first sequence only) yields 80%

And further experimenting thereafter, notably if hiiting 1 or both of the G chords at the end makes any difference.

I made this quickly and its a simple experiement to begin.  Here are the build files

Feel free to open up EoF, stick in whatever sequence you want to test (single notes, combinations of notes and chords etc) and build it up quick with fresh arrangement ids (i.e. reset the score).

Have fun :D

Online   cozy1

cozy1

Master Peon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • 185 thanks

Many of the CDLC with the bug listed in this thread were produced with old version of toolkit and DDC.  Are any users experiencing the bug with CDLC produced with newest version of toolkit and DDC? 

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Release of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Test Build of  Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Beta of Customs Forge Song Manager

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest Test/Beta build before submitting bug reports.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Offline   PC Plum

PC Plum

Hall of Fame Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts
  • 805 thanks

Well I am officially flummexed :(

I didn't even play any G chords.

I used Toolkit version rstoolkit-2.6.1.0-0747db25-win

More testing required...

Edit - Rebuilt with latest toolkit rstoolkit-2.7.0.0-6d0cdeda-win

Same problem :(

(I only forgot to change the arrangement type to Lead, I don't think it matters if its Lead or Rhtyhm...)

Online   Chlipouni

Chlipouni

Touring Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • 316 thanks
Just tried with the last releases of tools and have the same issue ...

Online   cozy1

cozy1

Master Peon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • 185 thanks
@Chlipouni

With and without DD?  Any difference?

Offline   tracso

tracso

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • PSN:tracso

Donator

I had two that scored properly, both Aerosmith, Shame on You and Come Together.

Offline   PC Plum

PC Plum

Hall of Fame Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts
  • 805 thanks

Here's a vid to blow your mind

I did a few other tests but no one wants to see them all...

Basically,

- Hitting any chord once gives nothing

- Hitting any sequence of two chords correctly gives 66.6% (2/3rds)

- Hitting any sequece of 3 chords gives 100% (3/3rds)

The happened when crossing section/phrase boundaries or not.

Man my head is melting :D

Edit - it's giving 66.5% not 66.6%.  Internal rounding error or is it actually 66.5%?

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   Biermeister 44

Biermeister 44

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • 2 thanks

I prepared cdlc for Jefferson Airplane "Somebody To Love."  Rhythm gives the error, Lead does not (has a couple of simple chords).  Bass no error (no chords).  If you can use it, I'm happy to send it for analysis, but I don't know how to do it.

Online   Chlipouni

Chlipouni

Touring Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • 316 thanks

@Chlipouni

With and without DD?  Any difference?

Only tried with DD (made with DDC)

Thanked by 1 Member: