Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements

We need our donation goal completed asap! Click here to donate. Any amount helps. $400 Left!
We'll be at MAGFest 2019! Come and meet us.
We're always looking for Volunteers. At the moment we're looking for volunteers for the following positions: Moderators, Newsletter/Social Media Staff, Bootstrap/jQuery/Datatables Developer, PHP/MySQL/Laravel Developer, C# / .net Developer, NGINX/PHP-FPM Server Administrator, Graphic Design Artist. If you think you have what it takes please fill out our form. Our main priority is finding another datatables/bootstrap/jquery developer.
You can apply for all the positions here: https://goo.gl/forms/yWt0FX8GQGie3WGG2 | Newsletter Issue 2 has been released! - Please fill out the survey after viewing
Join us on: Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch (Now Offering International Shipping!) [+Stickers, Mugs, etc!] | Report Bad Ads

Photo

Is Rocksmith remastered going to break cdlc?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
643 replies to this topic

Offline   Mocklee

Mocklee

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Steam Profile

I'm no longer able to see CDLC. The DLL file worked for me at first, though. RS still pops the message saying that it's "enumerating downloadable content", but the songs simply don't show. Right before starting it with missing CDLC for the first time, I added two songs, changed their app id's via the Customsforge Song Manager, and updated Windows. When it started, my profile was deleted. I've already tried reinstalling Rocksmith on Steam. 

Offline   jkbour

jkbour

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the sound quality seems to have taken a hit since the Remastered update?

Offline   RufusDelta

RufusDelta

Master Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • 24 thanks

Here`s where I`m at with the Remastered, I did not redownload (uninstall-install) all game, just updated old version. I`m running it on PC with the new .dll, all CDLC and ODLC are playable and the interface improvements like pausing and skipping or returning on the fly are great! No recurrent glitches so far except for the annoying 100% scoring on CDLC.

- All ODLC score similar to before.

- All of my CDLC give me 100% score where I would get 80%-90% on a casual play.

- It does score low if I don`t play anything or quit in mid song.

- Some rare occasions a CDLC seemed to score correctly, can`t recall names.

- Tried making a new user-savegame but CDLC scoring is still buggy.

I feel bad for the people that had their games bricked (CDLC is the soul of RS). 

Was it Ubisoft intention to brick CDLCing for RS? Or was it accidental that the phrasing system would mess with the scoring? I can totally see that without history tracking your progress accurately the game loses a lot of the flair for veterans...

Online   Unleashed2k

Unleashed2k

CustomsForge Founder

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • 473 thanks
  • Unleashed2k
  • Unleashed2k#11323
  • Unleashed2k#1337
  • XBOX:Unleashed2k
  • PSN:FWF_Unleashed2k

Steam Profile

Donator

I'm locking this thread, please continue discussion in part 2: http://customsforge....cussion-part-2/

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)